[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and realize Stan Lee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Stan-Lee-as-a-Watcher.jpg (39KB, 786x393px) Image search: [Google]
Stan-Lee-as-a-Watcher.jpg
39KB, 786x393px
>When you see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and realize Stan Lee is the key to all of this.
>>
>>82489944

He's gonna die before Infitine 2
>>
>>82489969
Even if he dies. They will probably CG him in for all of eternity
>>
>>82489944

I'm just glad they finally made it canon.

>>82489969

James Gunn has filmed the next half-dozen Stan Lee cameos, and even if that wasn't the case, Rogue One has proven that not even death can keep Disney from using your likeness.
>>
>>82490129
And Stan would probally be all for being CGI'd in after his death. That thought is probally the only thing that helps him get hard.
>>
based stan lee
>>
>>82489944
saw it with work yesterday god what a fucking piece of shit

lost all momentum halfway through and tried to redeem itself with that over sentimental daddy bullshit

also
>im kurt russel and im a planet and i have been in control of this power for centuries
>hurr durr im your son and i just learned about this power
>this is now an even fight
>>
>>82489944
What exactly made you think he's a Watcher in that scene?
He's even asking the Watchers "hey guys, don't leave me here, how do i get home?"
And he's wearing a space suit, to survive on the moon you know.
>>
I audibly groaned when they did his overly long cameo.
>>
Didn't he die in Hulk?
>>
>>82491537
Yeah it really did crash in the middle. I thought Michael Rooker's performance helped pick it back up, but I couldn't give it anything more than a light 7.
>>
>>82489969
They've probably already filmed his cameos.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.