[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Season 1 and it was great. What episodes can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: twinpeaks.jpg (201KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaks.jpg
201KB, 446x299px
Just finished Season 1 and it was great. What episodes can I skip in Season 2?

No spoilers please.
>>
None. Watch them all you big pussy
>>
none, faggot
>>
Skipping is for faggots. Just watch the damn show.
>>
None, just watch them as you normally should.

At 2.8x speed, muted, while browsing /tv/. Every 30 seconds (real time) rewind 5 seconds (in the show)

Anything else and you aren't getting the true TP experience. Be sure to keep your falcon fed as well.
>>
>>82488348
skip the finale, it sucks and ruins everything
>>
File: twin peaks.jpg (287KB, 892x814px) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks.jpg
287KB, 892x814px
>>82488348
none on the first viewing
>>
They all have good moments. It's also the same level of quality as season 1 up until episode 8ish. I'd only really skip the scenes with James and that cougar. The rest is either watchable or bad but funny (like Andy, Dick and Lucy's storyline)
>>
the only scenes you should skip are when james runs away on his motorbike. the rest is absolutely essential. you'll understand when you've finished
>>
>>82488578
STOP SPAMING THIS SAM
>>
>>82488348
Don't forget to read the tie-in book when you're done, even though 70% of it is just trying to connect 80 years of UFO sightings with the mythos
>>
>>82488348
Why would you skip anything?
>>
>>82488348
When they've caught the killer, see what you want to skip and skip to six episodes before the end. If you still want to skip, skip until the end.

Don't fucking skip the end. Also turn of your normiephone.
>>
>>82488348
Just watch all of it, it's not like you're doing anything important with your life.
>>
>>82490465
>he fell for the skipping Twin Peaks S2 meme

you know how I know you're a pleb?
>>
get in here fellas
S2 E1-8
lets(dot)rabb(dot)it/886j/3O880xrfXC
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.