[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best capeshit out of these two?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What is the best capeshit out of these two?
>>
>What is the best kind of cancer to get
No thanks anon
>>
>>82487521
>the best
>out of two
R.I.P. english
>>
>>82487521
The Dark Knight is the only good capeshit movie ever made.
>>
File: Shadowpost.jpg (13KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowpost.jpg
13KB, 220x326px
>>82487521
>not posting the GOAT capeshit
>pic related
>>
>>82487521
Spiderman 1-3 are all much better than TDK.
>>
>>82487521
I dislike the Nolan batman movies.

Spiderman 2 however is the best capeshit character film. It's pretty much the only marvel movie that gets into the deeper meaning of what it means to be a hero.
>>
>>82487673
Can anything come close to it?
>>
>>82487521
SM1, Batman Begins, and Batman (1989)

Either of these are better than the sequels.
>>
>>82487748
Maybe The Last Jedi. Maybe.
>>
File: 20170420153930_1.jpg (98KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
20170420153930_1.jpg
98KB, 220x326px
Why do so many cape movies have shit endings?
>logan ruined by bad cgi with the kids
>iron man 3 blew up his suits because lol why not
>winter soldier tried to shoot everyone
>we have to reprogram the ships
>end up blowing up anyway
>wolverine origins and that horrible deadpool
>>
>>82487659
Said no one ever.
>>
SM2 by far. If you really take a good look at TDK, the only thing that really drives it above mediocre status was Heat's performance
>>
>>82487859
>Logan ruined by bad CGI
The only bad part of Logan was the ending and it wasn't because of CGI.
>>
>>82487808
Seconding this. Especially true for Batman Begins.
>>
>>82487865
Heath ledger's joker is cringey it's the worst overacting I have seen if he didn't just die that movie would be panned hard.
>>
>>82487969
Sam go home.
>>
Fuck all y'all Chinks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.