[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are threads about political tv shows deleted, when they break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 20

File: BILL-MAHER-facebook.jpg (404KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BILL-MAHER-facebook.jpg
404KB, 2000x1000px
/tv/ - Television & Film

1. Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
2. All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.
3. Global Rule 13 applies—all images of actresses should be accompanied by relevant discussion.
4. Please make use of the spoiler image checkbox and spoiler tags. Purposeful spoiling of a series or movie is not allowed.
Global rule 13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

If I were to make a post about how Bill Maher is defaming people on his show. https://www.infowars.com/real-time-host-bill-maher-is-accused-of-crossing-the-line-with-tasteless-incest-joke-about-ivanka-trump/
That clearly complies with rule 2. And breaks no rules in the process. Also the only Bill Maher thread on the board at the time, so not spamming either.

If commenting on politically based shows is no longer acceptable on this board, the rules should be updated. Or threads that don't break any rules, should be left alone.
>>
Because the threads promote actual discussion. The meme parasites swaglord killed off the old users don't like that as they want quick 1 word meme replies and ebin images they can post on their twitter page
>>
>>82487533
Seems about right...
>>
>>82487420
You know you aren't going to post anything /tv/ related once the thread starts it will be just a bunch of SJW boogeyman shit, just please fuck off back to /pol/.

Mods please keep on deleting all this degenerate unrelated bullshit thank you
>>
>>82487580
It is right
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82464331/
I mean I agree this has nothing to do with /tv/ since it's an article and not on the televised stuff, but it was the only thread up at the time that had actual discussion going and they moved it while leaving up various /b/ shit. Do you know? It's because meme parasites report bombed it which made it jump to the top of the mod queue
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (51KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
51KB, 600x511px
>>82487634
What you're saying is discussion of a major tv show seen by millions of people is off limits, because the conversation about that show doesn't suit you?

That's nice. Can we say hypocritical?
>>
Leftists signed up as mods and jannies, and can't stand getting booty blasted every thread as well as IRL
>>
They want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because they have no argument, but they know they'll look like the censoring cunts they are if they admit that it's the political views that bother them. So they act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of a politically charged films or television is not related to /tv/.

You already know this, and so does most of 4chan, but they seem to think they're fooling people so they keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons to come to /tv/ still.
>>
>>82487705
Holy fuck why don't you just go to /pol/?
You are clearly interested in commenting on politics, cultures, white male dicks etc so just go there and no one will delete your precious threads, all this shit is clearly not /tv/ related.
>>
>>82487705
The link has a video, of the actual televised stuff... just saying.
>>
>>82487420
By this logic, why not post sports on /tv/?Pretty much all the big-name players are also actors becuase of their work in commercials or appearances on random tv shows.
>>
File: 1470724192783.jpg (25KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
1470724192783.jpg
25KB, 583x328px
>political tv show threads get deleted
>meanwhile actual trump threads straight out of /pol/ go for 400 posts
the answer is because the janis do it for fucking free
>>
>>82487420
Your shitty thread got deleted because you're an idiot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustler_Magazine_v._Falwell

Come back when you actually understand United States free speech laws. This isn't Europe where you can declare anything that you don't like hate "hate speech".
>>
>>82487787
You can talk about sports video games on /sp/. Hell the all time general over there is /trb/
>>
>That clearly complies with rule 2. And breaks no rules in the process.

Starting a Bill Maher thread violates the spirit of rules 1 and 2. Since you know it will devolve into a shitshow that belongs on >>>/pol
>>
>>82487420
You're just looking for an excuse to shitpost about politics, stop asking dumb questions and acting like a passive aggressive little bitch and go back to redit.
>>
>>82487705
>>82487768
Another example of reddit9k trash that started after we were invaded they won't report because for them it's how this board was when they started
>>
>>82487844
There is one thread allowed at a time to discuss board rules and culture, you backseat moderator little bitch
>>
File: huh.gif (583KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
583KB, 500x275px
>>82487781
So does Bill Maher, that's what his TELEVISION show talks about every Friday.

So what are we supposed to discuss about his TELEVISION show? The hairstyle of the guests? The set pieces? Lighting and sound?
His intro music? What?
>>
>>82487725
>What you're saying is discussion of a major tv
Get the fuck out faggot.
>>
>>82487827
Because those sports video game weirdos keep to themselves, they've got one thread each. They don't fuck up the entire board by spamming fifa/fm memes, the way people here do with trump stuff.
>>
>>82487926
So you're not even a /tv/ local but think you can tell us how to post on our board?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>82487725
>What you're saying is discussion of a major tv show seen by millions of people is off limits, because the conversation about that show doesn't suit you?
I have no problem with people discussing a show or even some meme hollywood agendas, but threads like that immediately dwelve into graphs with muslim infestation and other /pol/ related things, only the original post has anything related to the tv show.

It's the same as posting a thread with this pic explaining how people are "just discussing a tv show" while 99% of the posters didn't even see the tv show or are even commenting anything related about the show, it's just straight up politics from the first post.
>>
>>82487420
Reddit gets butthurt when people dont parrot their leftwing politics back at them
>>
>>82487634
ding
>>
>>82487953
So? Why not go fuck yourself and join /r/movies or something? Why are you even here?
>>
>>82487634
2 posts in and they start...
>>
>>82487949
>a /tv/ local

Do you think everyone spends all their time on one board?
>>
>>82487420
Just post on /pol/ you retarded faggot.
MODS please delete this thread
>>
>>82487705
so the liberal babbies just mass report threads they get owned in?
wow that's fucking sad lol.
>>
>>82488005
See >>82487769

I can guarantee you he's never had a genuine film or tv thread as he's only here to get memes to take back to /v/ and twitter
>>
>>82488047
but it's a tv show you jackass
>>82487971
>mom I posted it again
>>
File: 1494026914002.jpg (349KB, 1290x864px) Image search: [Google]
1494026914002.jpg
349KB, 1290x864px
>>82487420
why are alt-righters so obsessed with rules?
>>
>>82488005
Because I want to talk about Television & Film (mainly film) and banepost.
Reddit is a massive circlejerk cancerfest so I can't move there.
>>
>>82487891
You don't want to talk about TELEVISION. You want to talk about POLITICS. And you don't want to talk or debate, you just want an echo chamber that will feed all your opinions back to you as facts in meme form.

So go to /pol/, you pussy.
>>
>>82488044
>not true to the film cause
I'm not surprised at all anymore. What brought you here? Bane cancer, capeshit, star wars 7 or that you're allowed to have sfw /b/ culture here like the rest of your anti /tv/ /sp/ed crowd ruining the board?
>>
>>82488150
I just like talking about movies and tv
>>
File: this.jpg (114KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
114KB, 3000x3000px
>>82487953

Sounds like a cop out to me. Have a major tv show that discusses politics, and in my opinion spreads hate, civil unrest and treason.

Can't talk about it... can't challenge it. You want to talk about the real definition of fascism?
>>
File: 1456326711519.png (2MB, 1845x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1456326711519.png
2MB, 1845x1229px
>>82488115
So you moved to a board full of redditors?
>>
>>82488073
>but it's a tv show you jackass

I am pretty sure atleast 90% of the posters here don't watch that at all and most posts you would get would be from people who haven't seen it.
It just goes straight to SJW SJW SJW SJW and you know it.
>>
>>82487420
Do you think Bill Maher would suck a cock behind closed doors for $1 Million? I'm thinking yes.
>>
>>82488182
We have a president that spreads hate and civil unrest. Some shitty HBO drama no one even watched isn't gonna start the revolution, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>82488073
>but it's a tv show you jackass
So are football matches and we don't talk about them here.

Cry more.
>>
>>82487420
Because it's not Television & Film related you dumbfuck.

It's the equivalent of posting some random cooking tv show here and people talking exclusively about recipes, pots and pans, cooking techniques etc.
>>
>>82488090
Because they're all impotent.
>>
>>82488244
If that's the case, he should be challenged as well. However if that is the case, why would someone need defamation or slander to do it?

They wouldn't.
>>
>>82488069
>>82488126
Hey buddy, how about you go back to your hugbox. I've been talking here about le samourai, the third man, 8 1/2 and what have you when you weren't even in middle school yet. I saw Bellatap count the days until Bella Thorne turned 18 for years and then I saw him vanish again. I saw the births of memes you assholes don't even know they existed and created one or two even myself. I witnessed the birth of the Bane meme when /tv/ was nothing but for you threads. I was there when the mods stickied the Game of Thrones theme right when the second season started. I was here for LOST threads and posted good night sweet prince in more celebrity death threads than there are years in your age. Shut, the fuck, up. You don't know nothing.

If you start banning threads just because they are political this will lead to a slippery slope of censorship that will turn this place into a wasteland. If you ban politics, you should ban waifu posting. If you ban waifu posting you should ban capeshit. If you ban capeshit you should ban talk about podcasts, and so on. Eventually there will be nothing to talk about but some pretentious drivel about Lars von Trier films. Fuck you this is /tv/ not /r/cuck.
>>
>>82488051
All the time. Most shitposting liberals are mobile posters too so they just sit there hitting airplane mode over and over to report the thread
>>
>>82488313
We've always talked Maher and Daily Show on /tv/, ALWAYS, you triggered little newfag, literally a liberal crybaby from plebbit! Sad!
>>
>>82488376
> If you ban politics, you should ban waifu posting. If you ban waifu posting you should ban capeshit. If you ban capeshit you should ban talk about podcasts, and so on.

Yes all of this degenerate should be banned completely from /tv/
>>
>>82488338
>It's the equivalent of posting some random cooking tv show here and people talking exclusively about recipes, pots and pans, cooking techniques etc.
That happens all the fucking time yet it's babysat
>>
The whole site is awash with /pol/ tier content it seems. Every board has some thread titled something like "what are some (content related to the board) where I can [/pol/ related event]
And it never stops.
>>
Because of faggy liberal low t mods
>>
File: chrisr.gif (933KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chrisr.gif
933KB, 500x281px
>>82488338
If people were interested enough to keep a thread going like that (cooking show) and they were discussing the recipes that were on that show, it wouldn't be breaking any rules either.

Underrated and exactly right >>82488376
>>
>>82488376
Waifuposting has been banned since 2013 which is why this board is like this now though
>>
>>82488386
Lmao no one talked about any of this politics shit before Trump became a candidate here, you're the filthy newfag here my dear amigo friend
>>
>>82488313
what's a football match
go be weird and european somewhere else
>>
>>82488452
How about you making a thread about shit you like and stop complaining? Feel free to enlighten us with your tasteful observations about the seventh seal and what have you. I might even bump.
>>
>>82488457
>>82488474
Food threads that get spammed with jack memes are regularly deleted here you fucking tourist crossposters, go back from wherever you came from
>>
>>82488458
Maybe it's because so many tv shows are based on /pol/ tier content?

Think. It's not that hard.
>>
>>82488491
Lol k, Bin Al Fleck was a meme before Trump and that's just fairly recently
>>
>>82488535
>fucking tourist crossposters,
Why are you using language used against you? You're not even an authentic /tv/ poster
>>
>>82488376
>please keep all this degenerate shit on this board, who wants to talk about actual films wtf

You're pathetic
>>
>>82488557
>Everything is related to politics
>>
Wow, the pol babbies on here are absolutely delusional. Nobody gives a shit about threads about political tv shows, there have been discussions here for a long time on colbert report, daily show, bill maher, and shows like those where the topic of the show itself is politics. the problem is that you agenda pushing single minded fags start to fill up every fucking thread with politic shit, make political threads about non political subjects, and derail every conversation, and after some time, you guys managed to derail this entire fucking board
>>
>>82488485
Waifuposting only got big because it triggered people. If anything the board really couldn't handle it moot should've created /celeb/ and be done with it.
>>
>>82488376
>You can't ban things you don't like!
>but ban talk about actual films because I don't like them

That sweet /pol/ logic.
>>
>>82488386
>ALWAYS
Liar, we've never talked about Maher, it's a fairly new thing and the daily show, all threads along the years have been about how John Stewart is jewish, nothing more, but what can I expect from a dishonest parasitic right winger, nothing but lies.
/tv/ is not your safe space, fuck off back to were you came because it's clear as water that you're new here.
>>
>>82487634
This poster is a cuck
>>
Liberals dont like it when people disagree with their retarded views.
>>
>>82488585
Nowadays, yes it basically is. Every jackass director is trying to gain praise and win awards by injecting pseudo social issue awareness crap into films where it doesn't change anything.
>>
>>82488510
>How about you making a thread about shit you like and stop complaining?

Because my thread will get immediately to page 5 because of redditors and /pol/ leeches spamming about capeshit, celebshot and straight white male dicks.
>>
File: huh2.gif (471KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
huh2.gif
471KB, 250x250px
>>82488605
So only the shows you like and watch matter?

That's nice.
>>
File: 1413106396976.gif (120KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
1413106396976.gif
120KB, 600x487px
>>82488605
>>
>>82488649
Ok faggot, there have always been Real Time threads. Maybe your first trip here last year was when he was on break, but talking about RT on Saturday morning has always been a thing

And I'm not going anywhere sweetie
>>
Because 99% of the time it's a bait/troll thread that was only created to piss off liberals.
>>
>>82488582
You missed the point. He can talk about films as much as he wants, my complain isn't related to that. I complain about him complaining without doing anything practical against that. Do you know how many assholes did come and go over the years talking about "hurr durr let's talk about real cinema"? A lot.

Meanwhile there were legitimate efforts by some guys who made dedicated threads every day just to discuss good movies. Guess what happened? Nobody posted in those but a few people. Where were the complainers then? Nowhere to be found.

If you want a better board culture work for it and create some discussion rather than trying to censor everything.
>>
>>82488508
End your life.
>>
>>82488742
so maybe just don't take the bait and it goes away in 5 minutes? nah, that'd be too simple.
>>
File: 13069.png (208KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
13069.png
208KB, 392x411px
>>82488792
>>
I'm pretty sure not one poster in this thread watched a single second of that shit tv show, why even discuss and give it attention
>>
>>82487420
Because the rest of us are sick of watching you useless assholes (on both sides) spin your fucking wheels and getting nowhere. Trumpettes and SJWS are all annoying and worthless, equally.
>>
>>82488750
>Nobody posted in those but a few people.

Because you /pol/ leeches bump the shit out of your threads and naturally that film thread goes down the catalog without even being seen.
>>
>>82488661
>triggered the cuck
>>
>>82488699
Says the alt-right pussy in the thread filled with crying alt-right pussies.
>>
>>82488714
its astounding that you managed to convince yourself that is what im saying. also, i see you guys saying this at least 10 times a thread when this shit is discussed, and its literally never what the person you say it to is trying to say. you guys running off a script? or are your reading comprehension and reasoning skills just that pitiful
>>
>>82488877
More complaining. Then bump your own fucking threads in and act of defiance. Truth be told you like to talk mad shit but when push comes to shove you don't have much to say. Come one talk about movie stuff I'll join you.
>>
File: tucker-carlson-kurt-eichenwald.jpg (75KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
tucker-carlson-kurt-eichenwald.jpg
75KB, 600x320px
>>82488905
>If I can someone a pussy, by transient property, I'm a big bad tuff guy
>>
>>82488741
Always since last year, when you came here to jerk off to leaked pictures of celebrities, and what did you discuss in those threads honey, tell me, what kind of insightful posts did you make?
>>
>>82487420
Because 99% of them aren't actual discussion, they're just thinly veiled /pol/ threads
>>
>>82488870
you lost the election, it's time to accept it.
>>
>>82489008
I've been here since before Lost verticals, friendo, when Abatap and that gook pedo ran this place
>>
I just don’t understand why do you have to make threads like that on /tv/?

If you posted in on /pol/ you will surely get a shitload of replies with no fear of your thread being deleted.

>b-but it's a tv show
You clearly want to discuss politics, pretty sure no one watches that tv show here.
If there was a /film/ board that specifically talks about films I would gladly move there, I don’t see why don't you just move then to /pol/
>>
>>82489008
/tv/ is mainly people from latin/south america who come to get fap bait of obese american actresses, of course they don't like being reminded that they suck.
>>
>>82489081
Why don't you ignore them you little whiney rag, they've been here forever and we aren't going anywhere. Seriously, no joke, Reddit is a website you can use. No sarcasm, just go there and be happy if right click and hiding threads is too much for your candy ass.
>>
>>82489081
There are plenty of film boards at R E D D I T and I'm not even joking about that. If you want rosy talk about smelly farts that place will suit you much better. All of /tv/ is most of the times just excuses to talk about stuff. Fuck, talking about the drivers jacket isn't about movies. Neither is some metaphysical discussion about the possibility of Rust shooting at god.
>>
>>82489073
Then you're a fucking disgrace to this board, you're worse than Abatap, kaiji and all those tripfags that used to pollute this board.
>>
>>82487420
They really shouldn't be deleted in my opinion. But plenty of threads that I don't think should be deleted that get deleted.
>>
File: 2fe.jpg (14KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
2fe.jpg
14KB, 300x366px
>>82489107
Oh yeah, those spics love Trump. Get a clue, you blubbery cunt. This is our hosts and our site and nothing you type will ever change that. Enjoy 8 years!
>>
inb4 moved to >>>/qa/
>>
File: 1478035683354.jpg (19KB, 249x368px) Image search: [Google]
1478035683354.jpg
19KB, 249x368px
>>82489107
No es bueno.
>>
Liberals are doing exactly to /tv/ what they do to the countryside or places like Brooklyn. They move there and bring their views with them that created the environment they fled in the first place. Like some dude complaining about roosters cockrowing in the morning and the locals having guns.
>>
>>82489213
Sure thing Ignacio.
>>
>>82487420
Because Colbert posting was getting out of control
>>
>>82489272
Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>82487420
just because it's on television doesn't mean it's supposed to be on /tv/
See: My Little Pony, Sports, Anime

Political shows belong in >>>/pol/
>>
Who, me? /POL/ never spams /tv/ with political threads that have ZERO film/tv discussion content.

What are some films about /POL/ tards spamming white male insecurity then whining about how persecuted they are for spamming?
>>
File: 1392051453835.jpg (257KB, 750x943px) Image search: [Google]
1392051453835.jpg
257KB, 750x943px
>almost 4 years later and the image is still pretty much accurate
Simply amazing
>>
>>82489402
My little pony belongs in /pol/ too.
>>
>>82489002
Incoherent. Crack open a tutorial on the English language pedo
>>
>>82487420
Because shows like the Daily Show and most of Comedy Central late night is absolute garbage that isn't worth having a constructive discussion about.

>>82487634
How much do you get paid per (You)?

Here's 5 cents.
>>
>>82488182
Google recently changed the definition of fascism to fit their narrative and tried to make it seem like it's right wing thing (it's not), while excluding the violence of far left groups like antifa which actually fit the classical definition of facism.

>>82488244
had*
>>
File: 1287660783563.jpg (25KB, 921x606px) Image search: [Google]
1287660783563.jpg
25KB, 921x606px
>>82489827
>fascism is not a right wing thing
>>
>>82489931
Technically facism is just a branch of socialism/communism. Right wing would be more like libertarianism. It will make sense to you if you consider left to be state oriented and right being about freedom and limited government.
>>
>>82488905
t. reddit
>>
>>82490000
What a waste of quads.
>>
>>82489931
>National socialism
>socialism.
>>
File: checkthis.png (276KB, 485x402px) Image search: [Google]
checkthis.png
276KB, 485x402px
>>82490000
checked and verified

fuck this clown >>82490054
>>
>>82490000
Checked
>>
If you want to talk about politics, go to /pol/.

>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.