[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why didn't you tell me about this absolute kino show earlier, /tv/? It's not fair to try to keep it all to yourselves.
>>
File: madmen.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
madmen.webm
3MB, 800x450px
THEY FUCKING DID IT
THE FUCKING MADMEN
>>
>>82484940
You don't fuck with AFTEC and get away with it. Just waiting to see how hard they'll come after Kevin's new cult.
>>
>>82484016

This is the best tv show of the last 5 years.
>>
We weren't sure if you'd let the mystery be.
>>
Why did Nora break her arm again? Because she didn't want to show others her Wu-Tang Band tattoo?
>>
Saw season 1, saw 2 episodes of season 2 and thought it was boring, do i have to watch season 2 to know whats going on in season 3? From my understanding season 2 dealt with a whole different cast of characters, was I wrong?
>>
>>82484940
I didn't start watching until last year. What was the point of running around naked in the woods in S02E01 again?
>>
>>82486460

>do i have to watch season 2 to know whats going on in season 3

Yes

>From my understanding season 2 dealt with a whole different cast of characters, was I wrong?

A few characters remain but since they moved it changes the secondary cast.
>>
>>82486580
oh ok thanks
>>
>>82486505
It's called fan service.
>>
>>82484016
>Why didn't you tell me about this absolute kino show earlier, /tv/?
There are threads every week, not our fault you didn't pay attention and hopped on the bandwagon once you saw S3's reviews.
>>
>>82485784
PFHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>82486460
Season 1 is mostly garbage, S2 is somewhat decent, S3 is looking good.
>>
> Damon Lindelof
>>
>>82486505
>running free
>they literally run free

brava Damon
>>
>>82487477
>Look mom I posted it again!
>>
reminder that damon lindelof has been laughed off all other social media and has been on /tv/ for as long as its existed.

he personally shills his shit here
>>
>>82486505
dude something bad happened to them 4 years ago and they like, totally can't feel anything lmao
>>
>>82488121
You are genuinely autistic.
>>
>>82486094
She got her kids names tattooed on to her arm then tattooed over it but it didn't matter because it still reminded her of them so she broke her arm to cover it up. It's classic grieving shit, you keep trying to ignore the old issues by causing new ones.
>>
>Real will pay 50 mil for >De Gay
>>
>>82486505

I'd eat that ass.
>>
>>82488756
>United will pay 100 mil for >Greaseman
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.