[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The absolute madman Can anybody stop him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 2617722.jpg (90KB, 987x765px) Image search: [Google]
2617722.jpg
90KB, 987x765px
The absolute madman
Can anybody stop him?
>>
>>82482958
can there possibly be any survivors to said plane crash?
>>
>>82482958
That wasn't the first plane he crashed

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-pilots-die-as-Batman-plane-crashes-20130703
>>
>>82482958
NO! They expect $5 million in the Wreckage Brother!
>>
>>82482958
Considering his track record there's a very good chance Tom Hardy was involved.
>>
7th fucking june 2016, can you post an older article you fuck face
>>
File: put the fire out.jpg (89KB, 498x621px) Image search: [Google]
put the fire out.jpg
89KB, 498x621px
>>82482958

yet more people will die making the movies of this madman. his evil must be stopped.
>>
Reminder that Dunkirk will be PG-13 like all his other pieces of shit
>>
>>82482958
Has he started the fire?
>>
>>82483484
reminder you're a retarded pleb who thinks r rated capeshit are mature.
>>
there's no hiding from this sun

He's on me

I'm on him
>>
File: Tdkr_000431_c50.jpg (126KB, 1770x996px) Image search: [Google]
Tdkr_000431_c50.jpg
126KB, 1770x996px
so Nolan is personally keeping Baneposting alive, his Master Plan is bigger than us all.

its clear now that Nolan himself started baneposting. whats his next step?
>>
Plane?
>>
>>82482958
So crashing the plane is part of his plan?
>>
>>82482958
Baneposting aside, as if /tv/ would let that happen. That's pretty horrifying he destroyed an irreplaceable piece of history for a film were a prop would have worked.
>>
>>82483657
Dunkirk's not capeshit
>>
>>82482958
>The absolute madman
>Can anybody stop him?
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>82482958
Was this part of his plan?
>>
>>82483117
Did we startdedta fire?
>>
>>82483484
>"All of my big blockbuster films have been PG-13," Nolan stated. "It's a rating I feel comfortable working with totally. Dunkirk is not a war film. It's a survival story and first and foremost a suspense film. So while there is a high level of intensity to it, it does not necessarily concern itself with the bloody aspects of combat, which have been so well done in so many films."
>[Saving Private] Ryan is a film about the body, blood, fear of being dismembered. Fear is physical. Steven was able to create a visceral intensity of the experience of war. Dunkirk doesn’t play in the same category. It’s a movie with suspense and a race against time.
>>
>>82484797
manchildren have been demanding r rated blockbusters because of a few certain capeshit movies released lately, that pretended they weren't for 12 year olds (they were.)
>>
>>82484797
Oh I dunno, after 5 years of Churchill's propaganda, and 70 years of popular culture. The Nazis are seen as about as close to super villains as you can get while the Western allies are always heroes. It's not that different when you think about it.
>>
>>82483144

Tom Hardy is in fact a pilot in the movie, so chances are VERY good.
>>
>>82484770
It already happened.

>"Nolan reconditioned actual warships for the shoot, including the French Navy destroyer Maillé-Brézé, and spent $5 million of the budget on a vintage aircraft so as to attach it with IMAX cameras before crashing it on-screen"
>aircraft
>crashing it on-screen

The MEMEGOD keeps delivering, how on earth is not the whole /tv/ hyped for based memekino get your priorities straight
>>
B R A V O

N
O
L
A
N
>>
>>82484797
Captain America makes a cameo mate

how do you think the Germans were delayed for so long
>>
CIA MOVIE WHEN?
>>
It's a fake tho. He said they used the vintage planes, but they crashed only the replicas
>>
>>82483775

If he truly mastered the meme he could be president quite frankly. Or even better, control who becomes president.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.