[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best character by far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Best character by far
>>
>>82482149
kys
>>
>>82482156
nah
>>
I liked him but he had absolutely no flaws and was this super badass. His sacrifice and character was basically rendered entirely pointless for the Tommy killing game Nucky twist that happened due to the rushing of S5.

Eli is objectively the best character.
>>
File: jimmy.gif (870KB, 475x274px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.gif
870KB, 475x274px
>>82482149
but that's not jimmy
>>
>le based army man xD
The season 3 finale shootout was when Boardwalk Empire went full reddit
>>
Amazing show, flew under the radar for mainstream audience. I don't know why.

Still made a decent run, 5 really good seasons. Interesanting story, told in a Interesanting way.
>>
>>82482422
>thing i don't like is reddit and retarded

xD
>>
>>82482149
agree, he kept me watching the show
>>
>>82482422
autism speaks right here
>>
>>82482149
Nelson van Alden

Maybe Chalky or Rosetti
>>
>>82482149
A show that started out strong, perhaps stronger than any other show. Had all the seasons been as strong as 1 and 2, it would probably be my favorite show ever.

But it fell apart bad, every bit as bad as Lost or Prison Break. I don't know if the writers didn't expect it to keep getting renewed so they were out of ideas or what. And the fifth season was an absolute travesty.

But I really thought the best villain was Jimmy and watching him go from the protege to a villain in his own right was pretty great. They should have kept Jimmy alive for far longer than they did.

The interplay and discussion; on life, women, war; between Richard Harrow and Jimmy should have won them both Oscars. They were the best duo ever.

If they really could have done anything with this show, I would have liked to see Jimmy win....

But here's how I evaluate the show

Season 1 - 11/10 (these are the only seasons of ANYTHING that I'd give an 11 to)
Season 2 - 11/10
Season 3 - 7.8/10
Season 4 - 5/10 (it's beginning to get unwatchable)
Season 5 - 1/10 (it meanders with a lot of plot holes and nonsensical motives, many things happen that don't make sense, it's boring, it's just a really bad show. and the finale is evenly tied with lost for the worst in television history.)
>>
>>82482149
Richard Harrow and Jimmy both had an amazing dynamic.

I think if the show had an entirely different direction. Had Jimmy and Richard came out on top. It would probably be remembered as one of the most legendary shows of all time.

I loved Steve Buschemi as Nucky Thompson, and they should have kept him around for a long time (perhaps killing him in the finale). But all the true kino in that show was about Jimmy and Richard. And after they killed Jimmy, Richard was sort of superfluous.

You've noticed once they were gone was the exact point that show turned to shit. It lost it's two most iconic characters.
>>
>>82483386
Maxi pleb, season 5 was the best since 1 and 2, 3 was dude villain of the season lmao also dude MUUY CHEELDREN lmao
>>
>>82482372
Jimmy is a shitty character. Fucking deserved death, the degenerate mother fucker.
>>
>>82483386
Season 5 was a 7 at very least
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.