[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's in the frakking ship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: full.jpg (9KB, 335x336px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
9KB, 335x336px
it's in the frakking ship
>>
File: 1490549948626.jpg (52KB, 415x518px) Image search: [Google]
1490549948626.jpg
52KB, 415x518px
>>82481431
>>
File: Saul Tigh.jpg (39KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Saul Tigh.jpg
39KB, 624x352px
>>82482392
>>
>>82482392
That was a damn good scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phtkX2gDUFU&t=5s
>>
By the end of the show, I think he was the only character they didn't completely butcher.
>>
>>82482746
>implying that turning him into a Cylon didn't butcher him
>>
>>82482832

I don't think it did. I mean I think the worst change was him and six, but eh, I'd hit Helfer like a drunk old man if I had the chance.
>>
>>82482884
Maybe it was just me but I really couldn't stand the 6.
Almost every scene with her was just
>muh God's plan
On and on like a broken record for 4 seasons
>>
>>82482931

I can kind of get that. I enjoyed the head version of Six much more than the actual character admittedly.
>>
>>82482746
That show went way off the fucking rails. The only thing I remember was that somehow everyone was a fucking secret robot or something and I kinda remember that scene where they dropped the ship into the atmosphere and warped it out after launching the fighters.
>>
File: Please Disturb.jpg (33KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Please Disturb.jpg
33KB, 480x270px
>>82482987
This was my favourite version. Seeing her like that was just delicious schadenfreude.
>>
ONLY HE DIDN'T SAY FRAKKING
>>
>>82483022

It went really really retarded at the end. I hadn't watched the show when it was airing, and instead started watching it on a whim. Near the end I was getting really close to just turning it off even if I was marathonning the earlier episodes.

>>82483057

I like the bondage tone.
>>
>>82483057
But then she still gets the last laugh when she gets to blow up a good chunk of the fleet because of Gaius being a literal retard.

>A bloo bloo, you humans are truly the real monsters
>*Blows up thousands of men, women and children*
>>
File: Admiral Based.jpg (17KB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral Based.jpg
17KB, 480x266px
Reminder that Cain did nothing wrong
>>
>>82481431
Tigh was my favourite character, fight me.

>>82482746
I didn't like his relationship with 6 though.
>>
>>82483022
>That show went way off the fucking rails
I don't think so, I only watched it for the first time this year and did it in about a week, all the elements of the ending were very clearly signposted from day 1.
>>
>>82482514
Great quote. BSG samples are all over the place in EBM, anyone know any more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db_FKp9VoIQ

>So Say We All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPaOOQhvH9Y
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.