[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0091.jpg (1MB, 2592x3873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
1MB, 2592x3873px
Why did Leo's ex do this to herself?
>>
T H I C C
>>
talk on the phone? or not wear make up? wtf u talkin abut fagt
>>
>>82478799
she was STIKKK before and hot as fuck
>>
LOL why is her hair sticking up like that!!!

JUSSST!!! !
>>
>>82478853
dumb fuck
>>
File: JUST.jpg (57KB, 634x449px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
57KB, 634x449px
>>82478823
She was godly when she was modeling for VS, now she's JUST
>>
>>82478902
i guess she wanted food more than millions of dollars
>>
>>82478902
>implying the whole population of /tv/ wouldn't kill their mothers to fug this
>>
>>82478889
Those SI photos are a few years old. Just scrolled through her insta and the only modeling shots she's posted in the past year have been throwbacks from old jobs.

Hope she gets back in shape as I love her body of work.
>>
>>82479035
im willing to bet she's going to stay perma-JUSTed

apparently she has grown to hate the modelling industry.
>>
>>82478943
Nigger please. She's average as fuck. There were hotter girls in my college classes.
>>
does she have any nudes? thanks
>>
>>82479835
Lots
>>
VS said she was too fat
>>
>>82480131
can you post pics of her vagina? thanks
>>
>>82480159
She literally was. That's why she went to SI but now she's gotten even more out of shape. I guess life on easy mode just isn't for some people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.