[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Basilone storyline the most boring of the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sledgehammer.jpg (124KB, 448x297px) Image search: [Google]
sledgehammer.jpg
124KB, 448x297px
Was the Basilone storyline the most boring of the series?
>>
>>82478293
Nah, kid.
>>
I actually prefered his. On account of Snafu.
The italo fucker and guadacanal spic were lame.
>>
No. Leckie was the worst. Spends an entire episode chasing pusy in Australia, another in a hospital while pissing himself. Not to mention him getting cucked after coming home.
>>
>>82478293
All of them were boring compared to BoB
>>
Don't talk shit about our Lord and Saviour John Basilone, blessed be him, to deliver us from loose beaten zones, stoppages, and worn sears, and to lead us into accurate suppression, consistent shoulder pressure, and open fields of fire.

O Manila John, destroyer of nips, deliverer of sustained automatic fires, Lord of belt fed weapons, hear our prayers. amen
>>
>>82480013
He was cucked? I thought he did the cucking. Didn't he steal that girl across the road from his house from another army dude?
>>
>>82478293
any character besides Sledge and Mr. Robot was lame and forgettable
>>
>>82478293
Sledge was the best
>>
>>82478293
Sledge's book is so fucking good. The show only used like 20% of it.
>>
>>82481767
Yeah he did. She was the one he was "writing to" throughout the war(he never sent the letters). He married her the next year
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.