[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: split3.png (904KB, 1610x681px) Image search: [Google]
split3.png
904KB, 1610x681px
Even Anya Taylor-Joy's gorgeousness and James McAvoy's acting couldn't bring this movie above a 0/10.

M. Knight Shyamalan and his army of Indian cocksuckers that rate his garbage highly on imdb just took away almost 2 hours of my life that I will never, ever, ever get back.

Worst movie in human history. Why didn't you warn me, /tv/?
>>
pleb desu senpai
>>
All 3 of the girls were pretty hot, even the half nig, although I thought Anya kind of looked like an octopus with her eyes being so far apart.
>>
>>82476289
Anya had the prettiest face by far, half nigress had a nice butt and the blonde's legs looked nice when she was trying to escape through the ceiling.

The nigger and the blonde were some of the worst actors I've ever seen though.
>>
>>82476175
Well I loved it, so fuck you.
>>
>>82476953
faggot
>>
>>82476175
She can't smile in pictures.
>>
>>82476175
Someone post webm of rapping scene. That alone made this movie at least an 8/10.
>>
>>82477484
>>
>>82477588
Well that's a rarity. Like it must be an accident. All I see is her semi open mouth. And as I've said before, that's hot and all, but that is basically all she ever does.
>>
>>82477612
It's in her nature to act slightly confused and innocent.
>>
>>82477484
>>82477588
B T F O
>>
>i will never get to tongue anya taylor-joy's pretty puckered anus
>>
>>82477775
I think we all know it's easier to find pics of her doing exactly what I'm talking about over smiling.
>>
>>82476175

was Anyas character supposed to have some sort of subtle superpowers or what was the point of the flashbacks?
>>
File: IMG_9074.jpg (128KB, 1280x1139px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9074.jpg
128KB, 1280x1139px
>>82477857
Sure but you can't deny her range.
>>
>>82477466
You're right, I don't know what I was thinking.
>>
this movie was so fucking over the place and confused. nothing was fleshed out enough or cohesive at all. just a sequence of mildly related scenes. no flow or direction at all.

and that's not even going into the terrible fucking "personalities". christ
>>
>>82478419
Ask me how I know you go to film school.
>>
>>82478446
I don't. I go to films. And this was a bad one.
>>
>>82478299
The flashbacks were simply about the fact her uncle raped her. That's why the beast didn't kill her in the end, he realised she had been hurt in her childhood just like him.
>>
That's like just your opinion, man
>>
>>82476175
It was ok, gets many bonus points because of my waifu Anya
>>
>>82478346

Is she approximating the space between our hearts
>>
>>82478959
She's making fun of how small little white dicks are.
>>
File: anya.png (1MB, 1709x728px) Image search: [Google]
anya.png
1MB, 1709x728px
She's alone at a party full of Staceys.

Would you give her a hug?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.