[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: rickandmorty.jpg (103KB, 350x506px)
rickandmorty.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
Is this show worth watching?
>>
>>82474595
Yeah, it's pretty funny
>>
>>82474595
*burps*
>>
>>82474595
Yea its only ruined by its fanbase, but its an entertaining show
>>
Yeah, it's pretty good. Season 1 is better than the 2nd, but the first episode of season 3 is more like Season 1.
>>
>>82474595
I don't think so but I guess most people here would disagree. do what you want.
>>
>>82474595
No. It's reddit
>>
It gets even better with a reddit account.
>>
The pacing in episode order is remarkably good.
>>
>>82474595
It's trying desperately hard to ape Futurama. The difference between the two shows was that Futurama was a show written by geniuses making stupid jokes, whereas Rick & Morty is written by idiots trying really hard to sound smart.
>>
>>82474595
I'd say so, /tv/ and /co/ hate it because of reddit but over all its petty good. It has an odd mix of smart and dumb jokes that I find funny. It also has a few sober moments that are pretty effective. The burp meme really stops after the first 2 episodes.
>>
>>82474595
I like the episode with the Mulan szechuan sauce and the episode where Rick transforms into a pickle and Morty's mom can't find her dildo.
>>
File: 1485725463851.jpg (43KB, 640x480px)
1485725463851.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>82474595
The only redeeming quality is the "el oh el wacky and random" humor. So if you're a cretin manchild whose appreciation of comedy is not being normal and would be just as entertained by putting sunglasses on a dog then yes, it does the job.

If you require any other kind of substance to be entertained then no, it isn't worth it.
>>
Fans ruined it. Enjoy the first season and watch the second.
>>
>>82474595
You should watch it and form your own opinion
>>
Any show is worth watching if only to make your own decision about whether you like it or not.
>>
>>82476091
>You should watch it and form your own opinion

literally too much work for any /tv/ poster
>>
>>82475974
get off your fucking high horse, autistic fuck
>>
>>82475974
This. Watch the get schwifty segment and you'll learn what kind of humor you need to like the show.
>>
if you're a redditor
>>
Meh
>>
>>82474595
its hella fucking epic bro
>>
>>82474595
>had john "current year" oliver in it
no
>>
>>82477867
Of course it did
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.