[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the wrench guys represent in Take on Me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: wrench guys.png (171KB, 478x345px) Image search: [Google]
wrench guys.png
171KB, 478x345px
What did the wrench guys represent in Take on Me?
>>
The mechanics of space, time, and dimension.

and ur mom

XD
>>
>>82474412
the encroaching Islamic horde
>>
>>82474412
The cold war
>>
they were the rival team you DUMB BITCH
>>
File: 1493279786658.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493279786658.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>82474412
>>
File: aintneverseen.gif (3KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
aintneverseen.gif
3KB, 324x216px
>>82474527

this is true, but clever and funny at the same time.

>horde.... hee hee hee
>>
When i was a kid i thought the video was about speed racer
>>
>>82474412
the british duo Go West?
>>
>>82474412
-literally- the only good use of rotoscoping
>>
i'm gonna kick some ass with my own pipe wreeeench
>>
>>82474412
the polish maniac

an ethnic stereotype in britain, like a black thief or a mexican rapist in america
>>
how the very tools used to build western civilization would soon turn against the very system that birthed them.
>>
>>82475635
Never seen Waltz with Bashir orr Bakshi's LotR, have you?
>>
PIPE WRENCH FIGHT
>>
>>82474412
Why did a couple of mechanics want to kill greaser guy and his girlfriend?
>>
>>82474412
Orson welles
>>
>>82474497
I'm sure I read some fuckin years ago an interview to the band and this stupid answer is far better
>>
Jewish control
>>
>>82475635
A scanner darkly
>>
>>82475635
Aku no Hana :^)
>>
>>82474412
Reminder if this was made today nothing would change except the "hero" would be black
>>
Was Take on Me's popularity due to the music video or the song itself?
>>
>>82474412
I used to dream that those guys come storming in and club my family and me to death and then just leave.
>>
>>82474527
islam is too fractured to "encroach" anywhere

most people killed by islamic terrorists are other muslims
>>
>>82474632
where is the shadow of the hat?
>>
>>82482420
Look at how long the bottom kid's shadow is: the hat's shadow is simply off-screen to the right.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.