[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was it even called The Dark Knight Rises? If anything, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Why was it even called The Dark Knight Rises? If anything, the movie was about his fall.

Did they just want to make more money off the title since The Dark Knight was so well received? Because that would be dumb, people don't care about the title with big comic franchises because everyone will know there's "that new Batman movie that's in theaters right now."
>>
It should've been called The Dark Knight Returns
>>
Because he "rose" from depths of the prision
>>
>>82473173
I believe that title was already used.
>>
It should have been called "Christian Bale ruins Batman"
>>
>>82473216

How did he ruin batman, specifically?
>>
>>82473233
He was woeful. The voice, the acting. The director is also to blame, I fell asleep twice trying to watch this.

You realise that nobody actually thinks these movies were good, right? Apart from the memes they're the worst Batman movies since Keaton.
>>
>>82473198
So?
>>
Should have been called "Contractually Obligated Third Movie"
>>
>>82473124
Should it have been split into two parts?

The Dark Knight Falls
and
The Dark Knight Rises?
>>
>>82473337
>The voice, the acting.
Fuck you, Christian Bale is a great actor with a great voice.

>You realise that nobody actually thinks these movies were good, right?
Bullshit, Begins and TDK were both very well-received critically.
>>
>>82473364
Actually they didn't originally intend to do a movie after The Dark Knight but it did so well that they felt they had to.
>>
>>82475373
>Fuck you, Christian Bale is a great actor with a great voice.
You don't really believe that. He fucked Batman up hard.
>>
>>82475512
I didn't say anything about his performance as Batman specifically, and I won't. But nobody calls Christian Bale a bad actor and gets away with it.

Also, I almost forgot to mention that Batman 1989 was a huge success as well. Let me remind you that both 1989 and TDK won OSCARS. So I don't know what drugs you're on to say "nobody thinks these movies were good" but you should probably stop seeing your dealer.
>>
>>82475620
>I didn't say anything about his performance as Batman specifically

>with a great voice

Yeah you did
>>
>>82473124
Plenty of reasons to call it Dark Knight Rises

>literally rises from the pit
>resurfaces after years of hiding
>rises in terms of reputation, at the beginning of the movie they hated himad at the end they built him a fucking statue
>rises out of the metaphorical loneliness/misery of being Batman, if you want to get all pretentious about it

Also, he has a plane/helicopter? I dunno
>>
>>82473124
Are you retarded? Did you forget the part where the movie starts with Bruce as a washed up cripple who has abandoned the mantle of Batman, only to return and get his absolutely rekt by Bane and eventually rise despite all this to save Gotham?
What I hated most about the movie was the copout with Bruce suddenly living happily ever after at the end, he should have died heroically making the final sacrifice for his city.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.