[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol. Why didnt he just buy a new dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: John_Wick_TeaserPoster.jpg (36KB, 280x420px) Image search: [Google]
John_Wick_TeaserPoster.jpg
36KB, 280x420px
Lol. Why didnt he just buy a new dog?
>>
lol why don't you just buy a new mom
>>
Why didn't you watch the movie?
>>
>>82471158
Why didn't he just report it to the police, who will use the RICO law to round up the son and the father's entire criminal organization and put them in prison for multiple life sentences? If that fails, then he can still go full Elliot.
>>
>>82471241
I wish I hadn't. I'm sure it made me lose 20+ iq points
>>
Because they took that from him.

KILLED THAT FROM HIM.
>>
>>82471349
How can you have negative IQ, anon?
>>
>>82471158
And a new car and hell why he didnt present his bare ass in the first place?
>>
>>82471158
The dog was given to him by his wife. It wasn't just any dog. It was a final piece of his wife and it was taken away.
>>
>>82471158

It wasn't about the dog, you colossal retard. It was about what the dog represented - the final shred of decency in his life getting violently ripped away over nothing.

But this thead is bait, so fuck you two times.
>>
>>82471158
LONDON
>>
File: RAEWAREA DIE SCREAMING ARAER.jpg (217KB, 799x799px) Image search: [Google]
RAEWAREA DIE SCREAMING ARAER.jpg
217KB, 799x799px
>>82471388
>>
>>82471158
This movie is a great example of how inherently violent white men are and why guns should be banned.
>>
File: 7196368.jpg.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
7196368.jpg.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>82474878
>slavs
>white
>>
>>82475144
I'm talking about the main character Joan Wit. Dudes dog dies and he goes a rampage in a nightclub. Some people were simply bathing and he just kills them. Psychotic
>>
File: wick doggo.jpg (34KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
wick doggo.jpg
34KB, 600x316px
ITT: Famous dogs that are probably dead.
>>
>>82475285
delet this
>>
He's such a terrible actor.

But he's so good at stunt work and making shit look cool. He should have been born a stunt man
>>
Shit in life is all about showing that you're worst than the other guy. You protect your turf, your shit and fuck with anyone that disrespect you. You lose that, you lose everything else with it. You better cut a neck over spilled milk, because if you don't, next thing you know is your neck that is being cut.
>>
>>82475429
>How To Turn A Slap Into A Nuclear War For Dummies
>>
>>82475215

You're right. Like that guy he stabs to death. Looked very in shape, big guy, spent a lot of time working on himself, probably nice to old ladies and called his mother every week and then Jan Woke comes along and tears that all away. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>82475360

It's exactly why a role like John Wick is good for him. No one really expects good acting.

I unironically loved him as Neo though.
>>
that was a fun fliqq
>>
>>82475215
He's part asian
>>
>>82475360
He wass pretty funny in Neon Demon.
He pulled of the sleazy acting really good, however it was funny to watch because its Keanu.
>Real lolita shit
>>
>>82471158
He gets a shitbull at the end
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.