[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tony Blundetto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7193.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7193.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
What would Phil Leotardo have done to him for murdering his brother Billy?

Tony Soprano mercy killed him to spare him from that fate, but what exactly would he have done to him?
>>
Probably beat him, cut his balls and dick off and then set him on fire
>>
I don't know why but I'm only now realizing how supremely fucked in the head Tony Soprano must've been.
>>
>>82463201
He'd have performed satanic black magic on him. Sick shit.
>>
>>82463201
He'd have made him shine all his shoes.

For free.
>>
>>82463958
Quite literally the main plot point of the entire fucking series my guy.
>>
>Tony B didn't bring a reload with him when he went to take out Phil Leotardo

Just think about how different things could have been
>>
>>82464339
Imagine if those fucking zips got the right guy when they went to do the hit on Phil. Bobby would still be playing with his trains.
>>
>>82464485
If Tony B whacked Phil he would have been the number 2, over Chrissy and Bobby would have stayed as a captain, probably wouldn't have risen as high. He could have just stayed playing with his trains
>>
>>82464098
in his defence though tony is presented very sympathetically, which is also the main point of the show. the gangster shit is all normalised or run through the soap opera treatment to not feel so visceral
>>
Was Tony always as horrible as he was in the later seasons or did the little bits of insight from Melfi combined with a vast increase in power turn him into an evil prick?
>>
>>82464799
He was a cold blooded killer for years but he still maintained empathy for years, I would say killing Ralph turned him into a total asshole.
>>
>tfw you watch the scene where Jackie 'muh dad' Jr robs the card game and Chris executes two of his friends like a fucking stone cold killer

All he had to do was stay off the fucking drugs and he'd have been set, Chris had fucking serious fucking balls.

Junkie cunt.
>>
>>82463201
probably sucked his dick since Phil was an obvious closeted raging homo
>>
File: christopher dream deli.jpg (31KB, 842x430px) Image search: [Google]
christopher dream deli.jpg
31KB, 842x430px
>>82464911
Yeah, despite his faults Chris was a pretty good enforcer and could have been a good underboss to Tony if he got off of the drugs (or at least managed it better).

Adriana's death killed any hopes for that.
>>
>>82464968
Wonder if he fantasized about that whilst jacking off in tissues for 20 years
>>
File: rrreeeeeeeee.jpg (32KB, 766x413px) Image search: [Google]
rrreeeeeeeee.jpg
32KB, 766x413px
>>82464006
>>
>>82465082
I was 99% sure when he gave that speech he was going to say he compromised by fucking a faggot.
>>
I would assume he would shove a pool cue up his ass, as restitution for killing his baby brother.

It wouldn't be chalked too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.