[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we like his new movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why don't we like his new movies?
>>
your question implies "we" enjoy his early movies, this is not true
>>
>>82458644
remind me when his most recent movie released and reevaluate your use of the word 'new'
>>
>>82458644
What new movies?
>>
File: nazi.jpg (77KB, 1386x656px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
77KB, 1386x656px
>>82458784
Tusk, Yoga Hosers
>>
Kevin Smith is an unfunny hack who accidentally made a cult hit and has been trying to ride the wave ever since.

He never shuts up about it either. Its like those vegan jokes. How do you know Kevin Smith directed Clerks? Don't worry, he'll tell you about it.
>>
>>82458726
>>82458918

oh, right, those exist
yeah, why the fuck would we, OP? literal joke films made to be ebin irony
>>
>>82458918
dude nazis lmao
>>
>>82459007
If you actually watch Tusk I promise you'll like it.
>>
>>82458922
Clerks isn't as good as everyone says, although it did capture working as a clerk in the 90s fairly well. Chasing amy is his best, and dogma was the best jay and silent bob.
>>
>>82459007
>>82458644
He said that he made Yoga Hosers for teenage girls. And not all teenage girls, just a small percentage that would find the film while browsing Netflix and watch it out of boredom
>>
>>82458918
Someone post the webm of his daughter crushing him with her butt.
>>
>>82458922
Kevin Smith tried to ride the "nerd culture" wave, only it wasn't nerds that loved him for shit like "Clerks." It was 90's era alt kids and hipsters. When he started adding more "nerdy" shit into his movies, he pushed away his old fanbase while courting an ultimately more fickle one (white male nerds.)

Even Chasing Amy was less about "muh nerdy comic book culture" and more about typical 90's shit like "muh hipster lesbians," and "muh 90's social politics," a pale reflection of which is currently shitting up the social landscape.
>>
>>82459098

its kind of decent until johnny depp shows up, after that it completely falls apart. plus the walrus looked absolutely ridiculous
>>
File: 573479.jpg (232KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
573479.jpg
232KB, 1024x1024px
WWYD
>>
>>82458922
mallrats, dogma and jay and silent bob strike back aren't that bad
also an evening is good background noise while doing tasks
>>
>>82459391
The one on the left looks like a total cunt.
>>
>>82459391
THICC
>>
>>82458644
because they're bad.
>>
>>82459320
>While I was on stage in #stlouis, my kid @harleyquinnsmith_ got to go to the @guardiansofthegalaxy premiere. "Where's the justice?" I asked. Harley said "But I've loved @marvel movies my whole life!" To which I replied "Well I've loved #marvel since before you were even cum!" I may have won the argument but I likely lost any respect she may have had left for me as an authority figure...

Is that how all Canadians talk to their daughters?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.