[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you this disgusting pet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Mantis-350x350.jpg (19KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mantis-350x350.jpg
19KB, 350x350px
Would you this disgusting pet?
>>
Never seen this movie, but imagine how hot it'd be if her homeworld were conquered for generations, and she saw herself as inferior and was seen by everyone as inferior, and you could buy her as a slave and make her do whatever you want, and because of a lifetime of beatings and harsh treatments, she would be so grateful for the small kindness you give her of letting her eat off the table or allowing her to watch television shows. She'd be so grateful and idolizing of her new master.
>>
>>82457392
>She'd be so grateful and idolizing of her new master.
and having smelled an inch of freedom, she'd run away to a chad that treats her wrong.
>>
>>82457986
No way she'd be given that level of freedom m8, plus, but if she did she'd be a fugitive. If captured alive, I'd have her returned to me a make her regret taking advantage of my kindness. If she's killed, the property insurance policy will pay out and I'll buy myself a new one. We learn through mistakes I guess
>>
>>82457186
she's beautiful
>>
>>82458848

On the inside.
>>
>>82458928
ayy
>>
>>82457186
She has the smallest hands
>>
File: tfwtoomuchofanoutlawtobealawman.png (557KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtoomuchofanoutlawtobealawman.png
557KB, 1024x576px
>>82457186
Sleeping with Asian girls is the closest I'll ever get to smashing an alien.
>>
Well be best friend
>>
File: 1494065635867.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494065635867.gif
2MB, 460x259px
wat movie
>>
File: kekbron.png (114KB, 264x241px) Image search: [Google]
kekbron.png
114KB, 264x241px
>>82460434
Problem Child 2
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.