[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judge Judy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: jj500.jpg (63KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
jj500.jpg
63KB, 512x288px
Whats /tv/ think of Judge Judy? I personally can't stand her. Hypocritical to the extreme and bases most judgements on her feefees rather than justice or logic. I know its just TV but shes only one of those daytime judges to be blatantly biased towards either plaintiff/defendant.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490839023816.webm
>>
File: 1493353884026.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1493353884026.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>82455737
You can fuck off you fucking cunt, fucking Judy is based as fuck and you know it you muggie fucking cunt
>>
>>82455737
It is super entertaining watching those trainwreck retards try and sue eachother in television court only to have an old jewish lady berate them for being such human shits. It's telekino.
>>
My parents watch this fucking trash everyday when they come to visit for the holidays. My dad is constantly saying "stupid niggers" whenever there is a black person on there, and my mom just sits there in some sort of retarded daze. I don't get it, they're both highly educated and rich, you would think they would be above watching such trash. Maybe it's an old people thing. I'm more of a watching Steve Wilkos yell at pedophiles and throw chairs type of guy myself. Maybe a little Maury paternity tests and cotton ball monsters chasing guests with weird phobias too.
>>
>>82455737
>It's a "Judge Judy makes a random or arbitrary statement or ruling solely to get a reaction of the audience rather than apply the law and reason to the case." episode
>>
>>82455737
court shows are almost on par with the Maury jerry springer type shows
>>
What's the one where the judge has a baseball bat and he's not even a real judge?
>>
>>82456674
None of them are actually judges. They're either arbitrators or just actors on a show.
>>
>>82456747
you're an idiot
>>
File: 00damn3.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
00damn3.png
11KB, 429x410px
>listens to the plaintiff

>spends rest of episode lecturing defendant on why he's wrong, and constantly interrupts defendant trying to defend himself to give him more lectures

She's as impartial as a democrat judge.
>>
>>82456883
Do some research retard. It's arbitration both parties agree to in lieu of a civil case.
>>
>>82456674
Im genuinely curious about this too...
>>
>>82456883
You don't know how any of this works, do you?
>>
>>82457029
>>82456962

bird refers to her as judge. checkmate, cucks
>>
>>82455737
rednecks in trailers want to watch people get BTFO on television. judge judy wasn't the first and she won't be the last
>>
>>82457158
Because she's a former judge. She keeps the title like a former president or senator. Go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>82455737
If you hate judge Judy then you are probably the type of person she would call an idiot.

>>82455951
This is why I'm making my next gf watch this with me, if I ever get another. Seeing who see agrees with on this show would be some good insight.
>>
All court shows are scripted and fake. A real courtroom is boring and long
>>
>>82457268
not an argument
>>
>>82457295
It's not court. The show covers the cost for the winner and losers. It's just argument settling.
>>
>>82456088
Is this accurate? Is judge judy telekino?
>>
>82457317(You)
>>
>>82457366
mess!
>>
>>82456674
FUUUUUUCK I saw that guy on TV one night when I was in a hotel in some shithole I forget what State. It looked super low budget and I was laughing my ass off.
>>
>>82457158
She was a judge, now she's still a lawyer and arbitrates cases on a television show.
>>
>>82457362
The whole thing is scripted.
>>
>>82457489
>Did you bring any paperwork to support this claim?
>No?
>Did you know you were coming here today?
>Then you sir
>ARE AN IDIOT
>>
>>82457552
You'll never want to watch a real courtroom. It's boring as fuck. Every lawyer that I've met knows this too.
>>
>>82457462
>>82456973
>>82456674

EYE FOR AN EYE WITH JUDGE EXTREME AKIM!

That show was great.
>>
>>82457364
Oh yeah, this and Jerry/Maury/Steve Wilkos are telekino.
>>
>>82457605
It's not a court, and you're still not proving it's scripted.
>>
I used to hate her growing up. Then I got older, and finally got what she was doing. And now, I love her. I love how she rages on people. It's so funny.
>>
>>82457714
You're not proving it's real and unscripted either. Do you believe it is because the (((TV))) tells you it is?
>>
>>82457605
Lawyer here. This is true. Sometimes it gets fun though. Like when fights break out or the judge gets mad and starts hitting people with contempt just because he had a shitty day and is in a bad mood. I saw that happen twice.
>>
>Give them all dirty needles and let them die.

is she /our gal/?
>>
>>82457764
They obviously know what they will be talking about. They fill out something she refers to as answers when they are going through it.

But these half these people can hardly talk, let alone read a script. Or they are some of the best actors at playing dumb.
>>
>>82457826
>(((Sheindlin)))

No.
>>
>>82455737
She's a very old virgin, that explains why she's always in a bad mood.
>>
>>82458295
She has several children though.
>>
I used to watch tons of JJ and I consider it legal-kino. It's a shame that the loser's expenses are covered by the studio but I guess the pleasure is seeing Judy knock out another blunt verdict. She seems genuinely smart to me and her style on camera probably isn't too far from how she behaved in family court - I guess that's why she got a TV show.

Very quotable too!
>>
>>82457792
Di you ever see anything like the Denver Allen case?
>>
>15 years as a family court judge in NYC back before Giuliani cleaned up the city

Wew lads, she has most definitely seen some shit.
>>
>>82459000
Not that bad, but I have seen the judge and the defendant have arguing matches and make threats. I've seen tons of people brought in in spit masks because they were spitting and biting too.
>>
>>82458729
All adopted, I'm 100% sure there's something that prevents her from ever having intercourse.
I know it to be true, deep in my heart.
>>
>>82459355

I think I have that same disease.
>>
>>82457605
>be me in 1995-96
>get home from school
>want to watch cartoons
>can't because my mom has decided to watch every minute of the OJ trial
>>
>>82459396
No vagina?
>>
>>82459640

Yes. I have a disease that causes me to have no vagina.
>>
>>82459640
yea that's the problem
>>
can somebody give me proof that judge judy isn't a real judge and the expenses are paid for because this is blowing my mind.
>>
>>82461269
https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%94%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%A4%D7%98%D7%AA_%D7%92%27%D7%95%D7%93%D7%99
>>
A real judge is supposed to remain imprtial, and recuse themselves if they have any personal prejudice or interest in a case brought before them. A real judge can be impeached, and even removed from the bench for violating these rules. I believe the purpose of these judge shows is to make such behavior appear normal to the ignorant masses, and eventually persuade the general public to accept without complaint certain bad behaviors by real judges.
>>
>>82455737
DUH? the whole point of the show is that you hate her and you love the feeling of hate because you don't feel anything at all ever
>>
>>82455951
fuck, she's right
>>
>>82461609
See: American Bar Association's "Code of Judicial Conduct"

http://www.americanbar.org/groups/professional_responsibility/publications/model_code_of_judicial_conduct.html
>>
>>82457552
>Did you bring paperwork with you?
>Yes?
>I DON'T CARE. YOU'RE AN IDIOT
>>
>>82455737
I was more of a Judge Joe Brown man.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.