[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blocks your path

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

>blocks your path
>>
>>82447664
Didn't they say his son found his corpse? Damn, I found my roomate's corpse a few hours ago, must've been rough for a kid, shit everywhere
>>
>>82447664
Do you remember the menu description of the last meal he ate before he croaked? It was like "An assortment of large prawns pan fried in butter and served with a spicy mayo sauce."
LOL
>>
>>82447707

The son found him collapsed, and he died later.
>>
>>82447707
Did he drop any good loot
>>
>>82447707
How was it being roommates with a heroin addict? Did you have fun cramming ice cubes up his asshole every time he OD'd?
>>
>>82447756
Aren't you going to ask me about my roommate's corpse
>>
>>82447789

eh other Anons will.
>>
>>82447789
go make a thread on /b/ ya faggot
>>
>>82447789
Answer me (>>82447779) you fucking prick.
>>
>>82447779
Cops took pretty much everything of value
>>82447782
He's was a 58 year old man with heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure
>>
>>82447750
>"An assortment of large prawns pan fried in butter and served with a spicy mayo sauce."
Holy fuck, Id eat that even if it killed me

>>82447707
Story?
>>
>>82447707
Damn, I found my roomate's corpse a few hours ago
How did you kill him
>>
>>82447750
WELL I ATE PRAWNS THIS MORNING
>>
>>82447820
Board's full of fags
>>
>>82447827
Fuck man, my bad. Are you an older guy too? Was it weird having him as a room mate? It doesn't seem like that happens too often. I mean I'd love an older room mate, seems chill.
>>
>>82447827
How much kinky sex did you bros have?
>>
>>82447831
Dude was a security guard, missed work two days in a row, colleague came to check on him, his door was locked shoes weren't outside either, so I thought he was out or something, turns out I was living with a corpse for three days. Broke a hole in the door and saw him lying there naked, smelled of shit, piss and a dead animal, immediately called the cops, they break the door, paramedics took the body a couple of hours later
>>
>>82447950
I'm 30, we never really talked, he was a good dude though, never got married or had any kids, cops tried to track down his relatives but his only brother and his mom are both dead, friend of his offered to split the funeral costs with me
>>
>>82447853
Did you really?
>>82447968
Saw him naked by accident a couple of times, pretty gay
>>
>>82448056
I meant to quote you.
>>
>>82448123
I like turtles.
>>
>>82448123
Don't know the cause of death yet, the autopsy's tomorrow
>>
>>82447664
eyyyyy, WATCH IT TONY!

How about I buy you a gabagool eh?
>>
>>82447750
Comfy
>>
>>82448028
>split the funeral cost

What's the point if he didn't have any family?
>>
>>82448225
Friends, colleagues
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.