[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we pretend we're nathan fielder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: NATHAN-FIELDER-02.jpg (25KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
NATHAN-FIELDER-02.jpg
25KB, 612x380px
ITT we pretend we're nathan fielder
>>
Uhm... are you sure?
>>
Hi, my name is Nathan Fielder. Nice to meet you.
>>
>>82445605
TOO OBVIOUS. banned
>>
Here's a pic of me hanging out with my friends
>>
I'd like to stay and prove my identity but my peeps need for one of our frequent social pizza nights.
>>
Hi im the biggest and most compelling madman on tv at the moment and going to waste all my momentum taking a 2-3 year hiatus for no apparent reason.
>>
>>82446231
>and going to waste all my momentum taking a 2-3 year hiatus for no apparent reason.

Lissssssen up kiddo, look all around you right now. see those things that seem pretty un oridinary right now? Boom. nathan. donald trump? nathan. isis? nathan.
>>
*maintains eye contact*
>>
*lowkey hip trump diss despite being from canacuck*
>>
I've decided to go undercover to learn about this 4chan website so I can help Hiroyuki bring in more users from popular sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit. I created a thread in which participants pretend to be me so that my own posts will seem like someone merely pretending.
>>
>>82446401
genius kinda
>>82446395
when did nathan do this fr
>>
>>82446274
I want to believe as well but the lenght of the break makes me thing they had bet on a high profile stunt that didn't work and they are trying something else.
>>
>>82446483
i understand what u mean but i dont think its that, instead i think they ran outta ideas baka Or its part of the marketing hype
>>
So you've always been in the public eye, and you have amassed a fortune, but your empire has been slowly declining. You need to get your image back out there, to the average American. So how about this. You run for the republican nomination for president.

Now of course you aren't actually trying to win, we're just getting you more publicity. It's perfect.

>You're a funny guy, isn't he a funny guy? Alright Nathan, lets give it a shot.

>3 months later
>looking at the polling online
>70% for Trump
>*nathan voice over*
>...oh crap
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.