[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you fix the star wars prequels? also which director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: star-wars-prequels.jpg (209KB, 1078x464px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-prequels.jpg
209KB, 1078x464px
how would you fix the star wars prequels? also which director would suit perfectly for them?
i'd turn the three movies into one 3-hour long movie without taking episode i in consideration
thus being able to focus more on how anakin turned to the dark side
the first half of the movie would be just about that and the second half would just be about the clone wars
>>
File: Palp_trustme.jpg (280KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Palp_trustme.jpg
280KB, 1600x1200px
why didn't they just train the younglings themselves? Why kill them?

They could have been Sith
>>
Better dialogue.
>>
>>82444756

Malick. Remove 90% of the dialogue.
>>
>>82444802
>2 of them there always are, never more, never less
Seems like a poor insurance policy though
>>
The plot, music, actors, and character designs are all fine. Literally everything else needs to be changed.
>>
>Alfonso cauron directs.
>Utilize actual sets, and extras, no cgi models.

As for the storyline, which the prequels meandered around;

>Darth maul doesn't get cut in half, remains sideous' apprentice.

>the triology focuses on obi wan, neglecting the spiritual points of anakins training, as he becomes consumed with hunting Darth maul.

>count dooku is still a Jedi in the first one, and you see him hampered by the council regarding his theories about the Sith. After qui gon is murdered, him and obi wan start trying to find the Sith. Dooku becomes more of a renegade and is expelled,we see him cut up grevieous in rage, greveous is put into a prototype suit that Darth Vader ends up in.

>dooku constantly trying to turn obi wan from the order, sideous thinks obi wan is he chosen one with the power that surrounds him because of him training Anakin. The suit is being developed to mutilate and control Jedi, with obi wan being the intended goal.

>the clone army was commissioned with dookus home money, he wanted to create an order of soldier that the republic could use in place of the Jedi.

>dooku finds sideous, obi wan was sent to chase dooku down as the separatists are his design, intended to be independent from the republic's fuckery and hunt down the Sith, practically ripping up peace and order.

>obi wan is stopped by grevious, he proceeds to kill him. Dooku encounters maul, who sideous sent to get away, fight begins, obi wan discovers this and jumps in, letting his rage blind him.

>Anakin has been seeing Padme for spiritual and eventually "physical" support because of obi wans neglect, has same visions. He has also been councelled by Palpatine on the politics of the republic, how it should be run etc, as obi wan had neglected all of this. With obi wan, dooku, and maul in a three way dual, sideous can see Anakin clearly as the chosen one, offers him the power of life.
>>
>>82446830
>dooku and maul are defeated, obi wan is informed by dooku the Sith are in the Senate, and that's why he created the clones (the Senate stole the ownership ofthe clones, forcing dooku to continue using droids). Dooku tells obi wan to beware sideous, reveals him as being in control of the Senate.

>proceeds similar to the end of revenge of the Sith, except yoda never uses a lightsaber and only utilizes the force in very powerful and unbreakable defensive manouvres.
>>
>>82445374
That just means that there's only ever a master/student 1 on 1 relationship. Dooku had a few apprentices of his own, but so long as each sith only has one student at any given time, it's cool
>>
>>82444756
>I'd replace most of the romance dialogue and change how it progresses. Romance is a necessity for this story to explain the births of Luke and Leia but we all know it was done terribly.
>I'd make Anakin be a teenager in TPM instead of a little kid. To make him parallel with Luke's journey, and make the age difference between him and Padme non-existent. I'd make Anakin a more depressed, violence-prone individual to give the Council reasons to fear him.
>I'd remove the Dooku character and have Darth Maul take his role. Obi-Wan would fail to kill him on Naboo, and Anakin would kill him in Episode III as revenge for Qui-Gon, starting his road to the dark side.
>I'd have a scene where Anakin kills the entire Jedi Council (that's present on Coruscant) instead of edgy kid killing.
>I'd have Padme not die, and take care of Leia (as Leia's dialogue in VI would indicate) for a little while until disappearing
>>
>>82447058
Don't bring Clone Wars cartoons into this, we all know George ignored the one that came before it and the one after had little to no input from him
>>
I'd release some garbage for 1000$ with the name, then take the real budget and make a real movie.

Fuck star wars and fuck white people
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.