[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*burps*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

*burps*
>>
MY
>>
DICK
>>
>>82444284
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FEMININE HOURGLASS FIGURE
>>
An American, a Swede and a French man were arguing who's country has the worst smelling object. The frenchie brought out a moldy cheese, and people cringed in disgust. Then the Swede brought out a fermented fish and people were visibly gagging. Then the American brought out my yeast-infected pussy and Netflix offered me a job. Isn't that nice? Thank you, thank you, what a great audience.
>>
>>82444284

*brrraaaaaaaaaptt*
>>
>>82444737
That's actually pretty good comedy
>>
MY SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH
>>
>>82444284
This special is the price we have to pay to get CK, Chappelle and Normy on Netflix this year.
>>
>>82446275
>CK, Chappelle
Who cares?
>>
even this fat mongoloid will never touch you, Jai

Kek
>>
>>82446275
Fine, ill deal with it
>>
>>82444284
How is amazon prime/hulu etc compared to Netflix, and can those be used via VPN or some other means?.

Paying for Netflix and HBO Nordic now in Finland, but was thinking about getting rid of Netflix for now. It doesn't really have any series/movies I want to watch, and theyre quickly getting rid of those i do want to see, and replacing it with their own "original series".
>>
>>82446336

I hate comedy, the post.
>>
>>82446341
Doesn't finland have super fast internet and loose pirating laws?

Netflix got boring for everyone here in the states after you watch the backlog of movies. Amazon prime is worthless. Don't bother with hulu unless you want to watch NBC stuff and cant get them in finland.
>>
>>82446431
The pirating laws aren't really loose i think. If you get caught, the fines can be quite bad, and theres some private law-company going after pirates nowadays. But guess its back to torrenting some shows then.

Netflix was amazing when i could use vpn, or smartflix,
>>
>>82446275
Norm's getting one too?

God, that Chappelle special was great. I was floored to remember that people I disagreed with politically could still be funny.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.