[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE, TO COME BACK AROUND >feeder....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: xfm.jpg (214KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
xfm.jpg
214KB, 600x600px
>I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE, TO COME BACK AROUND

>feeder.... come back around... i'm ricky gervais on XFM 104.9. with me.. stephen merchant.
>hellooo
>and the bald round headed twat, karl pilkington
>alright?
>>
>LANDED by ben folds
>YOU'VE landed... on XFM 104.9
>>
>>82443336
Eyes that pop out of their head....Steve.
>>
>>82443419
...have you got a ruler, rick?
>>
>>82443336
>>and the bald round headed twat, karl pilkington

I wonder if it'll get to the point that they actually defaecate on the floor and make Pilkington eat it just as a test of his dependence on them. He'd do it too, with Gervais cackling odiously and Merchant saying something like "arrrrr do ée enjoy that chahklert log karl?".
>>
>AHH YELLOW
>that's Yellow by Coldplay
>AHH YELLOW
>>
yer alweys 'avin a go at me... but... Steve's in the clear because no one likes to pick at an invalid...
>>
>feeling chilly? pop on a Cardigan
>>
Quick lads, what's your favourite rock busters clues?

>That army has got some well nice trenches.
>That woman's got her husbands gloves and a pair of her own.
>>
>>82443572
he's done you AGAIN i can't BELIEVE it
>>
>>82443668
I was in Texas the other week, I fell over and landed on my knees in a puddle.
That's WH
>>
>>82443668
dont get your fags here, get them on the boat
>>
BAUHAUS IS NOT WORKING
BAUHAUS IS NOT WORKING
>>
>>82443668
A couple of people were arguing in the supermarket at the fruit and veg counter, but it's busy in there 'cause it's Christmas so that's probably what brought it on.
>>
>>82443668
>Venice. It's all water, innit? How would you describe it?
>>
>>82443336
>with me.. steve mitchel
>>
>Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine
>>
>>82444009
was thinking of dropping that
>>
>>82443668
>Buy it if you want, I'm not that bothered. Think about it. Come back, right, come back if you want. Check some other places out first before you, you know. I'm not fussed. Shop around, come back. It's up to you. I'm not pushing you into anything.
>>
>>82443336
BIT CHILLY OUTSIDE
WHY NOT PUT ON A
>C A R D I G A N
>>
Currently going through my what must be my 10th playthrough of the series, just finished the episode where Ricky makes up some bullshit about spy crabs and a strong baby forcing itself out of a woman's vagina
>>
>>82444123
Really annoys me that Karl accuses them of making up the second story but they still have a go at him afterwards for falling for it.
>>
>>82443572
*awkward silence*
>>
>>82444038
if you see a sailor by bob drillboids
>>
>>82443668
French food in hand.
>>
>>82443336
Do you think they are aware that this is the best thing they have ever worked on and how ironic it is that they constantly said how shit the station was and how bad their show was while they were doing it.
>>
deli meat tree n that
>>
>>82444621
It is easily some of the funniest stuff ever recorded but they are right in saying that it's terrible, it's like the radio equivalent of shitposting.
>>
>YEAH YEAH! ITS JUST THE WAY IM FEELIN!
>>
>buy on ferry, deli meat tree, and Christ, de berg were all on the same episode
kino
>>
File: karl.png (687KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
karl.png
687KB, 857x1202px
>>82444207
have you seen men in black steve...

theres this... theres this thing in it...
>>
Ricky is a twat. I'm glad his career has flatlined.
>>
>>82445019
Being an edgy atheist prick hasn't been fashionable since Dawkins and Hitchens were a thing and he hasn't made anything decent since the Office so its no wonder.
>>
>>82445051
>he hasn't made anything decent since the Office so its no wonder.

Fuck you, Extras was brilliant

The best thing he's done
>>
>>82443529
That's a really good Bristol accent in written form.
>>
>>82444942
it could be your brother
>>
>>82445051
It's nothing to do with fashion mate, blame the Americans for giving him so much attention for that atheist schtick. You may as well say his English accent is out of fashion too.
>>
What's a Babylonian?
>>
The only thing he saw was... half man half biscuit.
>>
>>82443668
The fitness teacher has got a speech impediment.
Kanye West
I think this must be the worst one ever.
>>
"Tell 'im what you thought the plural of mongoose is, Karl."

"Mongs."
>>
>its a karl completely burns Steve and he cant come up with a good comeback episode
>>
>>82445163
And why did he get attention for it? Because it was fashionable and controversial.
>>
>>82445540
>he's done you AGAIN
>>
Does anyone feel like Karl tried too hard to have funny one liners after he settled into being the star of the show? I felt a few times that he would purposefully say something emphatically thinking Ricky would burst into laughter and when it didn't happen he had to change gears. Can't think of any specific examples though because it's been a while.
>>
>>82445556
Nah it's just US audiences being retarded and making a big deal out of something normal for almost all white Englishpeople. He got applauded on Colbert's show just for saying that he was an atheist and that was like a month or two ago.
>>
>>82445170
someone from baba
>>
File: karla.png (318KB, 749x628px) Image search: [Google]
karla.png
318KB, 749x628px
When is Karl going to do something new?
>>
>>82445540
>>82445566
*Punches karl actually hard*
Steve could never take the banter
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.