[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tv/ Just watched The Nice Guys and John Wick (1) and loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: NiceGuys.jpg (188KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
NiceGuys.jpg
188KB, 630x1200px
Hey /tv/

Just watched The Nice Guys and John Wick (1) and loved them both. Got any recommendations for similar neo-noir style movies to download?\

Or anything with similar quality fight scenes to John Wick? His attack on the club was kino af. One of the best scenes I've ever seen on screen.
>>
Apart from me, nobody is allowed to bump this thread or reply to obvious bait
>>
>>82442244
That little girl in the nice guys ruled
>just say they were doing anal, don't say 'and stuff'
>>
File: The Nice Guys bowling.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Nice Guys bowling.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>>82442288
forgot my webm
>>
File: The Nice Guys.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Nice Guys.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>>
>>82442277
>>82442288
nice double trip dubs
>>
Inherent Vice
>>
>>82442559
Thanks mate, looks perfect.

>>82442277
Why bait friendo?
If it's 'cause John Wick 2 is out now ... I'm Australian and it doesn't arrive here for another week or two
>>
>>82442244
The Nice Guys is unironically one of the best comedies to hit the big screen in the last decade
>>
>>82442244
Comedy - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Fighting - The Raid Redemption 1 and 2
>>
neo-noir?

Bound (the 1996 one, not the new shitty one)
Wild Things
The Hot Spot

they're not action movies though

if you want action+neo noir try Give Em Hell Malone (based Thomas Jane in a pretty good underated movie)
>>
File: 1476744944213.jpg (249KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1476744944213.jpg
249KB, 1024x576px
>>82442769
>Bound (the 1996
>Ralphie is in it
picked up
>>
>>82442769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MJXSePl_A

I love that movie.
>>
>>82442795
It's great. He's great in it. There's a lot of cool visuals in the movie too (I'm not talking about just the lesbian sex, but about interesting camera work and stuff).
>>
>>82442831
>lesbian
gross
dropped
>>
Brick
>>
The Last Boy Scout
>>
>>82442847
Your loss. It's one of the best neo-noir ever made.
>>
What makes a film 'neo-noir'. The term didn't come to mind when I was watching The Nice Guys.
>>
>>82442919
Depends on who you ask.

Morally ambiguous protags in a morally ambiguous gritty world. Hardboiled, neo-noir, noir, crime drama, psychological thriller, it all blends in together. They're just words and categories. Someone will think that neo-noir means provate dicks and femme fatales, someone else won't.

Fuck, even slightly supernatural movies can be called noir and neo-noir (original The Cat People, Angel Heart, Cast A Deadly Spell, etc.)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.