[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more annoying character of the past decade.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: ocSlAUq.jpg (105KB, 700x864px) Image search: [Google]
ocSlAUq.jpg
105KB, 700x864px
Name a more annoying character of the past decade.
>>
>>82442224
The character wasn't so much as annoying as it just felt tacked on
>>
>>82442224
I didn't expect him to be anywhere near as bad as he was. Especially after all the claims people were making about others just disliking the film because it had no jedi. This annoying faggot talks about the force more than all the jedi put together. R1 was complete shit.
>>
>>82442224
Hey! Don't be rude. My cousin loved that character.
My cousin is 7 and has the Downs
>>
File: Thanos_GOTG.png (1MB, 786x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos_GOTG.png
1MB, 786x1080px
500 cameo appearances and they all suck.
>>
>>82442311
If you actually had a cousin with Down Syndrome you wouldn't be making that joke.
>>
File: Kingsman.jpg (35KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Kingsman.jpg
35KB, 630x420px
>>82442224

Easy.

>homos instantly triggered
>>
>>82442224
The character is well developed. It's an interesting figure. Yes, he is disabled, yet his blindness makes him even more serious.
>>
>>82442224
Anything Ezra miller has ever done
>>
I liked him.
Come at me.
>>
>>82442506
He died really easily
>>
>>82442489
>can't believe he's gonna fuck up the flash
/thread
>>
Just bland and lacked personality like all of them in this movie
>>
File: 440815-mark_hamill.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
440815-mark_hamill.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>82442451
>The character is well developed
>>
>>82442506
He was targeted at the gooks audience so you're probably a gook
>>
>>82442327
He actually does tho. He's still a sweet kid, cute to play around with and his parents love him nonetheless ... but fucking Downs
>>
>>82442656
*chinks

Le Byung-hun in Terminator Repo:the genetic opera was targeted at gooks.
>>
>>82442224

he d be even more hardcore if he was also deaf
>>
All this fucken guy does is get angry and then reluctantly agree to things.
>>
>>82442787
He should have had synesthesia. Actually fuck no, that's too much of an interesting concept to have in the Harry Potter of the Star Wars franchise.
>>
>>82442744
>tho
is he a nigger with downs?
>>
>>82442224
>>82442243
>>82442307
>>82442311
Anons with autism are pretty annoying.
>>
>>82442897

HOW U KNO WHYTE BOY?!@!!!!!????
>>
>>82442391
>DUDE WHY DON'T PRESIDENTS FIGHT THE WAR WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOR LMAO
>>
he actually kind of grew on me after watching it again. he's still retarded, though.
>>
>>82442224
I dunno, him and that gunner are the only characters in Rogue One that I actually remember anything at all about. Mind you, that's not really saying much, but I did think that his whole thing about not really being a Jedi but still being in-tune with the Force was the only interesting addition to the universe Disney has made up to this point. The way that he utilized the Force in a more passive manner was a nice departure from the overly flashy shit that we've seen in basically every Star Wars work since the OT.

As for his personality, I just sort of found him generic but inoffensive, which basically puts him on par with or slightly above the rest of Rogue One's cast.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.