[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZOMBIE MOVIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: dawn of the dead 2 ps4.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dawn of the dead 2 ps4.webm
3MB, 640x480px
What is your favorite zombie movie?
>>
>>82440239
Resident Evil (5 if I have to pick)
Zombieland was funny as a kid
>>
>>82440239
Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead
>>
walking dead pilot
>>
>>82440810
>Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead
am watching this right now. i kekked when i saw a truck of peace in the opening credits
>>
28 Days Later

>hurry durr infected aren't zombies durr
>>
>>82440239
whats that?
>>
>>82440239
It's too fucking unbelievable to watch and enjoy. Anything with zombies I mean.
Not the fact that there are zombies. The fact that they can be so dangerous that the whole of humanity is threatened to the point of extinction.
>>
>>82441228
Melilla or Ceuta border I guess.
>>
>>82441208
This t b h, its been unoriginal downhill ever since.
>>
>>82440239

who is paying for this to be posted everywhere
>>
File: wtf.png (1MB, 1201x571px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1MB, 1201x571px
>>82440810
what did snyder mean by this?
>>
>>82440239
Resident Evil 2
>>
>>82440239
>Braindead (Dead Alive).
>28 Days Later.
>Evil Dead 2.
>REC.
>Shaun Of The Dead.
>Fido.
>Juan Of The Dead.

Braindead is by far the best ever made though.
Funniest and goriest film I've ever seen.
>>
>>82441535
Forgot to add Train To Busan... saw that last week, fucking awesome film.
>>
>>82440239
Fight Club.
>>
>>82440239
Warm bodies, zombieland, Shaun of the dead

Zombie movies should be comical and corny
>>
The Office.

Honestly, specifically, I like the first mall zombie movie. Dawn of the Dead? The one with the bikers and the aircraft and the Kubrick-esque music during the montage-like shopping scenes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.