[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was so fucking good. I expected it to suck too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

This was so fucking good. I expected it to suck too
>>
i hate this movie
>>
>>82440014
Why?
>>
Bump for additional opinions
>>
>>82440031
as a kid i saw this movie to "cheer me up" after hearing my grandfather (RIP) had cancer. needless to say it failed and i never got past it
>>
>>82440369
i havent watched it so i dont know
>>
>>82440437
Thanks!
>>
>>82439939
It's good, but it at the same time I felt like it followed a very carefully formulated narrative arc.
>>
>>82439939

the entire sequence with her abducting the child was amazing
>>
I occasionally enjoy this kind of movie. Has the same kind of look and feel as Goodbye Charlie Bright. Story is pretty compelling and the performances are strong enough that you feel you're watching a depressing documentary. Not the kind of movie you'd recommend to somebody unless you know they really enjoy their kino. Fassbender was great in this and it was before he became super-famous.

In short, good movie, but not much fun.
>>
>>82440399
Well normally I would say it's your own fault for not doing research about a movie you are going to see but if you were a kid so meh
>>
>yfw the director made them have sex irl
>yfw she was underage
>yfw fassbender is not only a wifebeater but a rapist too
>>
File: dri.jpg (16KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
dri.jpg
16KB, 267x274px
>>82440369
If I remember correctly, rebellious teenager girl with single mother parents doing drugs/alcohol or what not. Mother meet a dude (Based fassbender) and teenager daughter who has daddy issues wants his dick. He give it to her. The End.
>>
anyone got webm of the girls dancing in the playground? > - no paedo
>>
This is literally one of my favourite films of all time

>Badlands
>Spring Breakers
>Fish Tank
>>
>>82439939
If you like that movie, OP, you should really check out this, it is in 4k too (if your browser and device have that option in YT):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkK36KOcqs
>>
>>82443452
Sorry a fish tank is fine, but an entire aquarium is going to give me a seizure
>>
>>82439939
The most accurate depiction of British life I've ever seen
>>
>>82439939
ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN
>>
>>82441907
You forgot the part where the girl pisses on the Fass's carpet and kidnaps his daughter. Certified kino.
>>
>>82440399
>as a kid
This movie is quite recent. Are you 12?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (87KB, 719x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
87KB, 719x1080px
>>82439939
Brit-kino
>>
>>82443970
Its not thaaat new, 2009
>>
File: life is sweet.jpg (97KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
life is sweet.jpg
97KB, 708x1000px
UK movie thread?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100024/

I like it. It feels somewhat realistic, without being excessively bleak just to break you down. I mean, it's got lots of really sad stuff, but also, heart and warmth.
>>
>>82439939
Arnold is great, American Honey was fantastic as well.
>>
>>82439939
Yeah i was surprised at how good it was and how much i liked it

>>82442751
>>82445097
my niggas
>>
>>82443847

AND THE SKY IS GREY
>>
>>82441889
Be careful or Fassbender will reach Gibson status on this board.
>>
>>82443724
Other kinos that realistically depict parts of Bong life?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.