[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up? >Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bravo-min.jpg (112KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bravo-min.jpg
112KB, 960x1440px
What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up?

>Women don't like handsome, macho, jerks
>>
>>82438877
that animals have souls and feelings and thoughts like that of a human
>>
>>82439021
>mfw retarded petfags still believe this
YOU ARE CARING FOR A CHILD THAT WILL NEVER GROW UP
FUCKING STOP
>>
>>82438877
that niggers don't exist.
I don't remember a single nigger from my cartoons
>>
>>82438877
Johnny Bravo is just a /fit/izen
>>
>>82438877
>Be a coward,be treated like trash and always win at the end
>>
>>82438877

The thing is that Johnny was thirsty as fuck and a NEET living with his mother, if women smell desperation and lack of resources on you you can fuck off.
>>
>>82438877
JB said the truth: Women don't like manlets. Also do not skip leg day.
>>
>>82439021

They do though, you can literally monitor an animals emotions and thoughts like a human in an MRI.

It's not that there's nothing special about animals, it's just that there's nothing special about humans and we're just animals with chemical reactions in our brains that react to stimuli too.
>>
>>82438877
They actually don't.

Try actually interacting with them.

Do they like a good body/face?

Yes, it's only nature, men are attracted to good looking women too and for a good reason.

Do they all chase jerks/assholes?

No, I know plenty of intelligent girls who can't stand them, some of course do like them but it's not a general rule.

>>82439021
Even as a 3 year old I knew that was false
>>
>>82440903
just because they have them doesnt mean they are comparable to that of a human
they can be happy but not in the same way a human can
>>
>>82440879
>thirsty as fuck and a NEET living with his mother

This is literally me. Friends always tell me I'm way too aggressive when I'm chasing a chick.

I also live in a small apartment on my mother's couch
>>
>>82439021
except fish
everyone can kill and eat fish without bad moral implications
(unless you are watching Finding Nemo and shark Tale, I suppose)
>>
>>82440903

>They do though, you can literally monitor an animals emotions and thoughts like a human in an MRI.

You really think you can monitor thoughts with an MRI? God why are animal-lovers always such morons
>>
>>82440833
Feel the Fear . . . and Do It Anyway!!
>>
>>82441849
It wasn't like that, he was always sneaking and cowering.
>>
>>82440929
you type like a female redditor

>No, I know plenty of intelligent girls who can't stand them, some of course do like them but it's not a general rule.

lol no
>>
>>82438877
You'll eventually beat up the school bully and become popular.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.