[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wasting my time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lCqjYmK.jpg (73KB, 552x832px) Image search: [Google]
lCqjYmK.jpg
73KB, 552x832px
Am I wasting my time?
>>
I thought it was entertaining. Don't expect a big story. It's very low-key, but his wife is qt.
>>
It's a Jarmusch movie, so no.
>>
its a slice of life with poetry, don't expect much but its comfy
>>
>>82438957
I wanted to hatefuck her to death
>>
Expected some bullshit drama near the end, but it was pretty good.
>>
>>82438838
Oh absolutely. But for me it was a refreshing waste of time, a week in the life of a guy who likes to look into the lives of others. I resonated with that.

Fuck the Iranian girl though. I don't give a shit if she was qt and pure she annoyed the hell out of me.
>>
ANY movie with a qtpi is not wasted time. I thought this was common knowledge
>>
>>82440050
OP here. Enjoyed it. It was refreshing to watch a movie that was about nothing and everything at the same time. Hated the wife as well.
>>
Why all those twins?
Why that random nip?
>>
>>82440230
why all the hair?
why anything?
>>
>>82440230
I've had experiences like the one with the Jap.

That is to say, things that feel significant, an experience that in a movie would be fucking life-changing, but in the real world just kinda...happens. You have a talk with an old mentor and it gives you something to chew on.

Can't explain the twins though.

>>82440182
Tried to get my family to watch it and they all absolutely fucking hated it.
>>
were the poems meant to be bad?

i really liked them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.