[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good mindfuck movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 102005.gif (3KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
102005.gif
3KB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>82438470
Yeah there are a lot of good mindfuck movies
>>
>>82438470
yes
>>
yeah some
>>
A few
>>
There may be
>>
Have you seen that one?
Total mind fuck.
>>
>>82438470
This is why DC conquers all. This is why Wonder Women will re-open the mighty wrath that is DC and finally who all you Marvel fanboys that it is NOT as bad as you say it is, but you are in fact unintellectual and cannot perceive what is happening on the screen. Still think BvS was bad? How blind are you? These were comics first, with even dumber plotlines, yet you knock LIVE ACTION TELLINGS of Superman Vs. Batman? Get fucking real. I can't wait for DC to come back and kick you Marvel cucks right in the fucking uterus.
>>
>>82438691
Calm them fucking tits dawg
You like dc ? Enjoy it
You don't like marvel? Fuck em , show how powerful dc is
>>
plenty
>>
>>82438470
Watch Mindfuck (2008)
>>
>>82438974
It was such a mindful that I didn't understand anything!
>>
Try
>>
Memento
Prestige
Inception
Inherent Vice
>>
File: Mindfug films.jpg (1MB, 742x3554px) Image search: [Google]
Mindfug films.jpg
1MB, 742x3554px
>>
>>82438470
Try Funny Games.

It's a different kind of mindfuck, but it is actually a film that fucks with your mind and your preconcieved expectations.
It'll fuck with you so much that you will start to hate it.
>>
Head starring The Monkees with cameo appearances by Annette Funicello and Frank Zappa co-written by Jack Nicholson.

>When you think you see the ending the beginning may arrive.........
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.