[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this was surprisingly good. Not all late stage DeNiro is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bobbydstandup.jpg (37KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
bobbydstandup.jpg
37KB, 640x426px
Well this was surprisingly good. Not all late stage DeNiro is trash.

>Unconventional story
>Likeable characters
>witty dialogue
>all star cast
>beautiful shots of NYC
>satisfying ending

25% on RT. But hey, not all of em can be the Guardians 2.
>>
>>82438213
i like them both
why do you even check rt as if they have anything to say on there?
>>
>>82438293
how can 75% dislike this movie? They must be judging it based on them not liking Bad Grandpa and thinking he was doing the same character.

Or it is an indie movie and he's not paying them off.
>>
>>82438332
i have no idea
obviously fuck rt
it is too influential for what it is
people and culture as a whole are worse off because of it
dont go there, dont use that site
>>
>>82438384
>dont go there, dont use that site

it pops up now with the % when you use google and type in the movie name
>>
>>82438464
oh yea it does, youre right
i just never notice it because i dont judge movies by what that site says
i never give it any mind
damn rt has become unavoidable
its viewed as an authority
that is truly awful
>>
>>82438213
quality scene here.
>everyone leaves room disgusted.
>>
>>82438572

Danny DeVito said he liked it later it was just his Jew Shrew of a wife who hated it then tried to fite Leslie Mann's character and her no underwear dress.
>>
oh yea do you really think that his dad really diddled his brother or was he just saying that to be edgy and shocking?
>>
>>82438677
edgy. they speak fondly of him later on at the diner. his picture is on the wall.
>>
Aimee Mann is a worn around the edges qt3.14
>>
>She spent all this time trying to make her into a Jewish American Princess turns out she wanted to be a Jewish American Prince!

DeNiro burned
>>
>>82438213
Film is great, great dark humour with an actual good vehicle to deliver it.
>>
I wonder who the joke stealing Friar Hack was supposed to be IRL. Jeff Ross?
>>
It's a great movie but you have to watch Jim Norton for 15 seconds of screen time. Minus .5 stars.
>>
>>82438332
because it's a meme to hate on everything de niro does, like people do with adam sandler.
>>
>all star cast

and Jimmy Norton too!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.