[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people like sitting in the front of the theater?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Why don't people like sitting in the front of the theater?
>>
Because it's uncomfortable looking up all the time? Are you retarded?
>>
because it makes it easier for the designated theatre shooter to hit you
>>
have you ever been to a theater op?
>>
OP try actually going to a theater, you should do it at least once in your life. Then you can sit in the very front row and see how much fun it is.
>>
its like you WANT to have everyone see you masturbating
>>
File: movie-theater.jpg (78KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
movie-theater.jpg
78KB, 480x320px
Because I don't want to sit like this for 2 hours
>>
>not sitting as close as possible to the projector and blocking the sex scenes with your hand
>>
Can't see the whole screen at once, sometimes. Depends on the theater. People who prefer to sit in the back of the theater are plebs though, 100%
>>
>>82437899
>>82437925
>>82437954
But I have sat in the front before.

Its nice sitting back, resting my head on the chair, and just watching the movie.
>>
>>82437816
>sitting next to the viper pits and right in front of the designated shitting aisles
yeah, no thanks
>>
>>82437816
Woah, can you guys really chose where to sit at cinemas? that must be an european custom or something.
In my country we just have a lottery before the movie starts, the unlucky one usually end at the front near the vomit fountains and the japanese hornets nests
>>
>>82438052
Well, that sucks
>>
Why don't they have theaters where the screen is on the ceiling and people lie down to watch?
>>
>>82438605
That's fucking stupid
>>
>>82438842
...it just might work
>>
>>82438842
Ever look up at the stars?
>>
>>82438939
only faggots look at stars
>>
>>82439202
fuck yeah bro I only look at my bank account getting fat while bitches suck my dick already fat bitch
>>
>>82438939
Not for 2 hours
>>
>>82439354
then you haven't seen the stars
>>
>>82439354
BTFO
>>82439492
>>
>>82439492
BTFO
>>82439354
>>
Because it's worse for seeing the entirety of the screen
>>
>>82438939
WARREN BUFFET
>>82438581
>>
i rather not watch the movie tham sit in tte front desu. that being said i havent been to the cinema in five years
>>
I like to see a movie from every angle in the theater, the front, to the left, and right it gives me a different perspective on the movie. I'll be seeing Guardians of the Galaxy for the third time on the right tomorrow
>>
File: za.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
za.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>82439766

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Third time
>>
>>82438605
Sounds cool, but lying next to several strangers would make me uncomfortable
>>
File: 1381293296524.gif (828KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1381293296524.gif
828KB, 200x189px
>>82439766
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Third time
Just why
>>
>>82439766
Wait until you see it from up above. I don't want to spoil things but just make that your final viewing of it.

Spectacular.
>>
>>82437816
Because people throw crab legs at you after the movie ends and you can't catch them because everyone is getting out of their seats.
>>
niggers throw shit at me
>>
I watched a film once in the front row and i dont even know why those seats are sold.
You can't see anything the image is distorted.
>>
>>82440409
empty cup thrown at you, you look back and its obvious who did it, even thought is always the black girl laughing the loudest.

why are niggers so unable to behave?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.