[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when television was wholesome?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 7th-heaven.jpg (323KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
7th-heaven.jpg
323KB, 1000x563px
Remember when television was wholesome?
>>
>dad was a raper
>wholesome
>>
just fuck my residuals up
>>
>>82436831
I genuinely liked this show until it became "The Lucy Show." Lucy is the one that's not the loli or Jessica Biel.
>>
>>82436831
>Wholesome
>Dad was a real life pedophile
>>
>>82436831
you shittin me?

/tv/ is not wholesome it was never wholesome

not even your shitty 15 seasons copied sitcom with the same character archetypes as every other shitty modern "family" sitcom
>>
the biggest star to come from that show was Jessica Biel
>>
It's more wholesome than it's ever been, Drumpftard
>>
>>82436831
the intro song was good
would watch it every day after school at 5 pm...i thnik
>>
>>82436831
fucking white family nigger fucks
>>
>>82437487
Kek, I think you're right. Came on right before the hour Simpsons block on the WB, right?
>>
>>82437536
yes, did you go to highschool in the late 90s?
>>
>>82437536
but the simpsons was on fox
>>
>>82436872
>>82437247
No, only the actor that portrayed him was.

I better response is pointing out how every kid was a fuckup aside from Lucy and the Twins.
>>
>>82437617
the pastor was probably having sex with lucy and the twins
>>
Is this show viable in 2017 without being called a Mormon, Drumpfkin, alt-right raycis or something?
>>
>>82438348
no, just by the fact that enough minorities, muslims and faggots.
this family was so confy and what every faggot coming to USA should strive to be
>>
fuck Blompf and fuck white people
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiuWsF8zN8
>>
File: tumblr_nd3agtmc3J1qk39t8o1_400.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd3agtmc3J1qk39t8o1_400.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>82436831
>wholesome
>>
>>82439581
moar
>>
>>82439645
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.