[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perks of being a wallflower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: perskof.jpg (81KB, 719x1080px) Image search: [Google]
perskof.jpg
81KB, 719x1080px
So I decided to watch this movie, can someone tell me what's the point of this movie, to glorify hipsters?
Another thing, tell me how the gay dude wasn't considered a rapist for having sex with the a drunk student? If it was a female he was doing this with, feminist would be boycotting this movie no? Why is it suddenly acceptable to have sex with a drunk person in this movie?
>>
Nice attempt to try and make yourself seem cool by hating this movie but hating this movie is very mainstream.
>>
it's a self-insert fantasy with a male mary sue
>>
>>82436500
>tell me how the gay dude wasn't considered a rapist for having sex with the a drunk student?

Wasn't that the gay dude secret boyfriend and he had to get drunk to be with him or something?
>>
Is literally high school wish fullfilment made for akward teenagers.
>>
>>82436564
Yeah but feminist explicitly state that having sex with a drunk person, even if you have had sex with them before, is still rape.
Meaning if you have sex with your drunk girlfriend, she is not able to fully consent, thus you raped her. This is even more true with a person at a party you met.
>>
>>82436570
Yeah, it's weird how a high school senior( who will technically be 18) is going with a freshman. Isn't that illegal on top of unlikely( women tend not to date guys so much younger than them). I understand that she was fucked up mentally but still.
>>
>>82436532
reddit
>>
>>82436698
I'm guessing the he needs to get drunk because he doesn't want to think about it too much or something. He clearly wants it and maybe he's just a closeted gay dude.
>>
No one will ever "capture" highschool because it's a highly specific time. So pro instead do meme movis like this one to sound deep.
>>
>>82436500
Didn't this come out before feminists gained power?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.