[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actors that made it big time for no reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Adam_Sandler.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Sandler.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Actors that made it big time for no reason
>>
File: SW.jpg (5KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
SW.jpg
5KB, 171x253px
>>
>>82434029
how old were you when Billy Madison came out?
>>
>>82434084
Right he gets shit on a lot now but a lot of his movies were our childhood.
>>
>>82434114
He still shouldn't be a superstar. Maybe Louie CK famous or something.
>>
>>82434029
He made some good comedy back in the day.

So he had a reason
>>
>>82434189
>He still shouldn't be a superstar.
Billy Madison was a minor hit but everything he did since up to garbage like Bedtime Stories was a HUGE success.

What massive successful movies has Louis CK been in? Pootie Tang?
>>
>>82434281
He didn't say that though. He said he should be Louis CK famous.
>>
>>82434308
"Should" implies that there is evidence to that assertion.

My evidence: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Actor&id=adamsandler.htm&sort=date&order=DESC&p=.htm
>>
>>82434029
Reminder that hating Adam Sandler is the epitome of reddit/cracked/onion, etc and OP should kill himself
>>
>>82434308
That's stupid though. Louis CK makes wannabe arthouse shit that's only appealing to pseuds, Sandler makes easily digestible LCD comedy with way broader appeal. The whole point of Louis' shtick is giving his fans a smug sense of superiority, Sandler is just trying to make people laugh with goofy voices.
>>
>>82434029
8 Crazy Nights was alright, its the last thing Sandler did I think I can tolerate.
>>
>>82434505
Tone down the bitterness? Thanks.
>>
>>82434640
Oh sweetie, you thought this was reddit, didn't you?
>>
File: 英雄王.jpg (474KB, 1613x2000px) Image search: [Google]
英雄王.jpg
474KB, 1613x2000px
>>
he's just a giant ponzi scheme
>>
>>82435091
>king of heroes
?
>>
>>82435091
PIVOT!!!
>>
>>82435144
I was thinking about Gilgamesh and thought it would be funny, so I renamed the file. Imagine Schwimmer as Gil in a live-action UBW climax.
>>
>>82435091
>star of one of if not the biggest sitcom ever on north american television
>"no reason"

c'mon anon
>>
>>82435419
there was no reason for him to *be* that big; that was my point
>>
>>82435463
that's kinda arbitrary, no? the reason he is that big is because he was cast in that part?
>>
>>82434029
(((No reason)))
>>
>>82435091
they were on a break
>>
>>82435518
look into the reason he was cast for the part and ye shall find the answer
>>
>>82434029
>being surprised that a jew is successful in hollywood
sure feels like summer in here
>>
>>82435583
>Executive producer Kevin S. Bright said that he had previously worked with Schwimmer,[9] the character of Ross was written with him in mind, and he was the first actor cast

?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.