[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: hello (2).jpg (38KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
hello (2).jpg
38KB, 700x394px
Donald Trump.
>>
>>82434073
Faggot
>>
>>82434371
I am a heterosexual cis white male.
>>
BIG
RUSSIAN
COCK

IN HIS

SMALL
ORANGE
HANDS
>>
>>82433822

Can we all put aside our partisan bullshit and simply celebrate that gay bashing is now acceptable on broadcast television? I mean, come on. Donald Trump is such a faggot that he sucks Vlad's cock! HA HA, DRUMPF = OWNED!
>>
>>82434467
Please stop shitting up my thread.
>>
Ronald J Blumpf lol
>>
is fat

his old man balls must stink horribly
>>
File: IMG_4974.jpg (67KB, 640x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4974.jpg
67KB, 640x1051px
I WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY BRING ABOUT A FAG GENOCIDE, I WILL BE A HERO TO GOD BY ENDING THEIR REIGN OF DEGENERACY
>>
BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPH
>>
File: 346376.png (149KB, 287x290px) Image search: [Google]
346376.png
149KB, 287x290px
>Colbert walks onstage, smugger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and savior and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Zrumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Zrumpf is”...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"
>>
File: Donald Trump_the_Seal.jpg (135KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump_the_Seal.jpg
135KB, 1000x750px
>>82433822
DARNARLD BLUUURMPFFFF
>>
>>82433822
*UPROARIOUS LAUGHTER*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.