[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Crime stories you want to see adapted into a film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: night stalker.jpg (74KB, 850x640px) Image search: [Google]
night stalker.jpg
74KB, 850x640px
I want to see a movie on the Golden State Killer, also known as the east area rapist or original night stalker

>Raped 50 women
>Killed 10
>Never caught

Heres a voice mail he left one of his victims a few days after she was raped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo

I would want to see it done im a similar manner and style to Fincher's Zodiac.
>>
I really want a D.B. Cooper movie, but it would be shitty in practice
>>
>>82424354
>Raped 50 women
>Killed 10
>Never caught
whats his secret?
>>
>>82424354

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
>>
>>82424394
Nah, I think a D.B. Cooper movie that shows the event then a detective interviewing eyewitnesses and the search for Cooper would be very good if someone like Fincher directed it.
>>
>>82424407
he was probably killed in an accident, hence why his killing spree came to an abrupt stop.
>>
>>82424768
There just ins't enough material in the actual case to make a movie. I love Zodiac and part of why it works is because there was a lot of substance to the case even though the killer was never caught. The D.B. Cooper robbery doesn't have any of that.
>>
File: 1486132773121.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1486132773121.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>82424394
i dont get why they gave into this faggots demand, why not shoot him when handing over the money, did he have his hand on the bomb trigger at all times or what?
>>
>>82424970
it was a different time
>>
Bittaker & Norris

Bittaker: Hey girl, you want me to put a pair of pliers up your cunt?
Ledford: What?
Bittaker: You want to make me cum huh? You want to make me cum huh?
Bittaker: Huh? Want to make me cum girl, huh?
Ledford: Oh yes (Scream)
Bittaker: Yes what?
Ledford: I want you to cum. Cum. (Scream). Come on.

Shirley Ledford then screams in agony as Bittaker inserts the pliers inside her vagina and twists them, tearing her.

Bittaker: Stop screaming at me, come on talk to me!
Ledford: Cum, cum, cum. Please cum, cum, cum, cum.
Bittaker: Where do you want me to cum, baby?
Ledford: I want you to cum.
Bittaker: Where do you want me to cum?
Ledford: I want you to cum.
Bittaker: Where do you want me to cum?
Ledford: Your cock. I want you to cum.
Bittaker: Cum where?
Ledford: Cum.
Bittaker: Cum where? Where do you want me to cum?
Ledford: In me.
Bittaker: Where?
Ledford: Cum.
Bittaker: Where?
Ledford: All over. All over.
Ledford: (Scream). No, no, no, no, no, no. (Scream)
Bittaker: Is the recorder going?
Norris: What?
Bittaker: Is the recorder going?
Norris: (Emphasis) Yeah!
Ledford: Oh no, no, no! Oh no! (Sobbing sounds)

A sharp, shrill scream, followed by wailing sounds follow. It is believed to be at this point when Bittaker, having already sodomized Shirley, inserted the pliers into her rectum and twisted them, tearing her and splitting the lining inside her rectum. Banging sounds can again be heard as Shirley came into contact with the walls and inner contents of the van as she again writhed and flailed.
>>
>>82424407
his micropenis
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.