[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can I only buy this on shady dark web sites through TOR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: forbidden fruits.jpg (182KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden fruits.jpg
182KB, 683x1000px
Why can I only buy this on shady dark web sites through TOR?

Is it really that bad?
>>
>>82422862
why would you want to watch a snuff film anon? there must be something wrong with you
>>
File: 1463231352122.jpg (98KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1463231352122.jpg
98KB, 612x792px
>>
Mark wahlberg deserved an Oscar for his role as army dog's captain, you could see the fear in the Vietnamese actors was real
>>
>that scene where Army Dog comes back from the war and finds his wife with another dog
They really worked wonders with the gore budget.
>>
the best scenes are uploaded on bestgore anyways
>>
>>82422971
Haha yeah, those Vietnamese were totally actors right guys
>>
>that one scene were army dogs friend executes a pregnant woman and army dog shouts "double kill!"

I wasn't ready for that, was it some sort of commentary on the increasingly violent culture and the effects it has on young minds?
>>
>>82422862
>That scene where Connor uses the flamethrower of a downed GI to clear out the preschool
I had nightmares for two weeks.
>>
>>82423006
Fucking Odies, man. He deserved what he got.
>>
>>82423904
>and then they follow it up with an old timey cartoon version of the previous scene
what sick mind made this
>>
This movie has inspired a serbian film, it is also banned in most 1first world countrys
>>
Look here, I forwarded this shit directly to the FBI.
Whoever the sick fuck that filmed this twisted shit is going to have feds all up their ass.
I seriously can't believe anyone thought this could be considered entertainment. Fucking psychopaths.
>>
>That scene at the end when Connor goes up to Major VanDien and drops his backpack in front of him
>It's full of ears
Jesus. I don't remember anyone telling him to confirm his kills. What was the purpose of this scene
>>
File: IMG_0430.png (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.png
17KB, 337x372px
I mean I understand killing the enemy and those gooks but... all that sexual shit? What the fuck that's just too far. I mean why you gotta rape a girl in front of her father like c'mon man
>>
>>82424446
>>82424191
you have to watch the director's commentary. he really goes into depth on his views of the superiority of the white race
>>
I actually threw up. Like, I fucking threw up onto my lap.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.