[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was literally, figuratively, objectively and subjectively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

this was literally, figuratively, objectively and subjectively the biggest meme movie I have seen in long time, if you like this movie then you belong on reddit, because this movie was taylor made for brainless plebby redditers, *points at trashcan* dive in head first if you enjoyed this movie even for a second, your garbage.
>>
>meme movie
Too high praise, meme movie Implies some personality or uniqueness

A true meme film is xxx the return of Xander kino
>>
>>82422530
I remember when I was 17 and trying to be clever on the internet.
>>
The Fast and Furious movies are the biggest meme movies that exist.
>>
It was awful. On par with the prequels.
>>
>>82422530
>taylor made

I enjoyed this movie and I'm smart enough to know its "tailor-made". This leads me to believe that liking this movie is linked with smarts and hating it is linked with having bad taste.
>>
>>82422530
Well, this is gonna rustle your jimmies, OP. I loved Rogue One AND The Force Awakens.
>>
>>82422530
>taylor made

It was shit tho.
>>
>>82423473
this post was taylor-made for reddit
>>
File: 1491515910057.jpg (173KB, 1880x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1491515910057.jpg
173KB, 1880x1249px
>>82422530
>>
>>82424159
Excuse me it was "hand-crafted" for a kino discussion.
>>
>>82423507

I fucking agree with you
>>
>>82422530
> Not The Force Awakens
kys
>>
>>82422530
What a dumb sentence. Please learn basic grammar.

That being said, I totally agree with you.
>>
>>82422530
>meme movie
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
Ive been on 4chan for 9 years and loved rogue one. I guess you'll just have to fuck yourself OP ;^)
>>
>>82422530
I think you're mistaking rogue one for the force awakens senpai
>>
>>82423473
I have 170 IQ and I hate this movie. What now, chucklefuck?
>>
>>82422530
>the biggest meme movie
not an argument faggot

kys and then stop using made up memespeak
>>
>>82422635
>>82422530
Samefag shill
>>
>>82425831
proooooooove it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.