[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this still watchable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 4051966-twilight-zone.jpg (35KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
4051966-twilight-zone.jpg
35KB, 576x432px
Is this still watchable?
>>
Not really, it's pretty dated.
>>
>>82418614
always.
>>
I love it

I love how fucking anti-commie a lot of the episodes are

other cool shows

tales from the crypt
outer limits
boris karloffs thriller
>>
If you are a patient, thoughtful viewer.
>>
It's not watchable because its original ideas were copied so many times that it no longer seems creative.
>>
>>82418614
Not if you're a pleb.
>>
It will never stop being watchable
>>
>>82420229
>Hamlet is not watchable because its original ideas were copied so many times that it no longer seems creative.

Anyways, yes, it's still a great show. "The Obsolete Man" and "Walking Distance" are the best episodes.
>>
>>82420313
>Hamlet

It's no longer interesting from either an entertainment or a critical point of view. It is only interesting from a historical point of view.
>>
>Serling's time in Leyte shaped his writing and political views for the rest of his life. He saw death every day while in the Philippines, at the hands of his enemies and his allies, and through freak accidents such as that which killed another extroverted Jewish private, Melvin Levy. Levy was delivering a comic monologue for the platoon as it rested under a palm tree when a food crate was dropped from a plane above, decapitating him.
kek
>>
Bullshit. I watched it for the first time a couple of years ago knowing very little about it and loved it.

Don't base your opinion on English lessons.
>>
It's good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG3Bn-rqvlA
>>
>>82420366
Have a sympathy (you).
>>
>>82420436
For >>82420366
>>
>>82418614
Absolutely.
>>
underage
>>
>>82418614
Always watchable. It's a timeless classic even if some of the episodes are dated.
>>
>>82418614
Best episodes?

An occurrence at owl creek bridge
one for the angels
the changing of the guard
nothing in the dark
shadow play
>>
>>82418614
Which is best between this and Outer Limits?
>>
>>82420313
Ah the obsolete man is excellent.
>OBSOLETE

I can't remember the episode name but the other one about the gambler that dies and slowly realizes he's not in heaven but instead in hell is a favorite of mine
>>
>>82423072
yeah I like that one as well.
>>
File: IMG_2535.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2535.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>82418614
no fucking shit dude
>favorite episodes?
a game of pool
the lonely
where is everybody
the arrival
>>
>>82423041
personal preference and a bit of a wash. outer limits was a monster of the week thing, twilight zone was always a little bit more experimental.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.