[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>P-Peter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 19

File: ybqpnfohldevtds5nw0b.png (321KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ybqpnfohldevtds5nw0b.png
321KB, 800x450px
>P-Peter
>>
It was a different time
>>
>Irradicate the jews Peter

Wow
>>
>>82416087
I mean this film came out after hitler rose to power...
>>
dumb /v/eddit posters
>>
>Forget the guy that shot me. It's those greedy kikes that are the real enemy.
>>
>>82415417

>It was a nigger peter.....a nigger......avenge me!
>>
>>82415417
could someone post that one peter tells him the robber was italian and dies relieved?
>>
>>82416460
I never got this line, the guy was obviously white. What did he mean by this?
>>
>it was a nigger wasn't it? fucking cockroaches
>>
>>82415417
>that's my uncle!
;_;
https://youtube.com/watch?v=EICpP6pmn7o
>>
>All these years spent protesting the Civil Rights act, and one of my own gets me.
>Was I wrong, Peter?
>U-uncle Ben...he...h-he looked Italian.
>Oh Peter...thank you!
>>
>i hid a couple gold bars beneath the kitchen sink peter. you'll recognize the emblem on them.
>>
>>82415417
>I'ts okay, Peter. I' m going straight to heaven for doing the führers work
>>
>>82417090
he was Italian actually, but in Ben's eyes there, there was no difference.
>>
>>82417090

I alludes to uncle Ben's past membership of the kkk, he knew of Peters abilities and wished for him to use it to fight crime the only way he knew how. No niggers no crime
>>
>Remember Peter, with white power comes great responsibility
>>
>The Human Holocaust

Who green light this!?
>>
>>82415417

>P-Peter. Thank God for the rain which has helped wash away the garbage and trash off the sidewalks. I'm workin' long hours now, six in the afternoon to six in the morning. Sometimes even eight in the morning, six days a week. Sometimes seven days a week. It's a long hustle but it keeps me real busy. I can take in three, three fifty a week. Sometimes even more when I do it off the meter. All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.
>>
File: emo-peter-parker.jpg (35KB, 510x380px) Image search: [Google]
emo-peter-parker.jpg
35KB, 510x380px
>Spider-Man/Peter Parker: Some people change colors to blend into their environment. It's a defense mechanism.
>Harry Osborn: Peter, what makes you think I'd want to know that?
>Spider-Man/Peter Parker: You've never been around niggers have you?

holy shit
>>
>>82418084

>listen to me peter, under my bed there is a box, it contains my robes from my kkk days as a grand wizard. They're yours.

>Remember peter America was built by the white man
>>
>>82418310

>What's that tattoo on your wrist peter?
14/88? What does that mean Peter?

>It means I've had enough Harry! They're raping our women and they've got to go!
>>
File: uncle ben's death.png (40KB, 680x256px) Image search: [Google]
uncle ben's death.png
40KB, 680x256px
>>82416516
>>
>>82415417
>give me one last hand job, for old times sake
>>
File: spiderman rent.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman rent.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
RENT?
>>
I just came on this board for the first time accidentally, what the hell am I reading here. I am laughing way too much.
>>
>>82415417
shitty movie
>>
File: rent is paid.jpg (156KB, 445x490px) Image search: [Google]
rent is paid.jpg
156KB, 445x490px
>>82419089
>I'M NOT GONNA PAAAAAAYYYYY
>>
>>82419121
Quotes from the Uber cut of spiderman. Strap the fuck in.
>>
File: spiderman 2.png (729KB, 2392x1070px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman 2.png
729KB, 2392x1070px
Wow here are the transcripts of the various takes that they had for the legendary "great power" scene.
>>
>>82419189
Where can I watch that?
>>
>>82419280
there is a copy of it floating around stormfront.
>>
File: 1490645759205.jpg (28KB, 643x844px) Image search: [Google]
1490645759205.jpg
28KB, 643x844px
>>82419280
>He doesn't know
>>
File: 1480573544926.jpg (18KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
1480573544926.jpg
18KB, 400x214px
How did they get away with this?
>>
File: 7128791210291022.png (2MB, 1784x744px) Image search: [Google]
7128791210291022.png
2MB, 1784x744px
>Before we start, has anybody seen a large roll of twenty dollar bills and a rubber band? Because we shot the nigger who stole it.

[crowd laughter]

>That wasn't a joke.
>>
File: dude lmao.jpg (18KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
dude lmao.jpg
18KB, 460x276px
>>82419280

C'mon dude
>>
File: laughing karl marx.gif (2MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
laughing karl marx.gif
2MB, 300x174px
>>82419265
>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me

Every time
>>
>>82416087

can someone explain this jews/white power, how did raimi get away with this thing that I keep seeing?
>>
File: 1325209424141.jpg (55KB, 410x380px) Image search: [Google]
1325209424141.jpg
55KB, 410x380px
>>82419265
>and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong
>>
>>82419548
it was a different time; hell, look at the scene where Norman becomes the Übermensch
>"Norman! Are you okay?"
>*Norman grabs Dr.Goldberg*
>"Ein reich Ein volk Ein führer!"
>>
>>82419265
The fucking gook one kills me.
>>
>>82416185
this
>>
Just watched both the Raimi & ASM Ben deaths on Youtube earlier today, it's such a contrast.

>peter competes in a cage fight
>gets screwed out of $2900
>chooses to be a bystander when criminal runs past him because fuck that other guy
>later finds out that his lack of action had consequences

>peter goes to the store
>gets into an argument with the cashier because he didn't bring enough money to buy milk
>partakes in the robbery, steals the milk
>ben tries to fight an armed man and it goes as well as you would expect
>>
>>82419121
It'll stop being funny after the first couple times you see them. Then youll want to kill yourself whenever you see them
>>
File: DocOck2.jpg (38KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
DocOck2.jpg
38KB, 852x480px
>Doc Ock: My Rosie's dead. My dream is dead.
>[looks across the street and sees a synagogue]
>Doc Ock: And those... monstrous things should be floating out of a chimney above Buchenwald.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6KB, 194x259px
This is the original mask Raimi wanted to use for the Green Goblin, studio said it was too frightening for kids though
>>
>>82420210

>I have built this devise to level New York and rid the world of the centre of international Jewry
>>
>>82415417

>P-Peter... you have to get the truth out... about the genetic link between race and intelligence. They've hidden the truth for so long Pete, for so long. Good men's lives ruined, good science buried. Blacks are one standard deviation below whites in IQ Petey. And that same gap shows up in every single test for the last four decades in every single study ever done. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations.In crime statistics, particularly violent crime. In rape statistics. In impulse control. In delayed gratification. In fact your highest single indicator of being a victim of violent crime is your proximity to a majority black neighborhood, regardless of economic levels. This is true for all races including blacks. I-in fact the poorest whites going to the worst schools score higher on their SAT's than the richest blacks going to the best ones. Get them to google it Petey. G-get them to google the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study. S-sam *cough* Sam Harris did a show on it on his podcast earlier this... this week called Forbidden Knowledge, tell them to just l-listen to the first 11 minutes he sums it all up. You see what this means for a society based on egalitarianism Petey, I know you do. You... You're a good boy. G-get the truth out. People have to be... have to be told...
>>
>>82419035
Does anyone have the Faceapp picture of Uncle Ben smiling? It would go pretty well with this one.
>>
>>82417215

lol'd
>>
>>82419280

sent ;^)
>>
>>82419867

uncle ben died over chocolate milk
>>
>Listen Pete.. It's Islam. You have to stop it. As an ideology it's inherently diametrically opposed to every facet of liberal democratic society. It's anti-free speech, anti-free expression, anti-freedom of religion, anti-minority rights, anti-emancipation of women, anti-democracy, anti-separation of church and state. It's everything we fought against. And they are letting it take over white countries slowly, because they breed like roaches. Whoever has the most kids wins Pete! That's how democracy works. That one Muslim driving the truck in Nice killed 84 people and injured 434, most of them children, in one day! If Doc Oc or the Goblin did that you would call them the most evil supervillain of all time. At the Bataclan they walked around shooting kids in the head. You have the power Pete. You can smash every fucking Mosque in this city. D- do it tonight. Stop this plague while you can Petey. Y-you're a good boy... D-do what's right for humanity.
>>
>>82422056
>anti-free speech, anti-free expression, anti-freedom of religion, anti-minority rights, anti-emancipation of women, anti-democracy, anti-separation of church and state
>Implying Uncle Ben would be opposed to any of this
>>
>>82422056

>The 'slimes Pete. The Mudslimes. That big black cube is they key. You've seen it on tv. Its like the station that sent the signals to the robots in that shitty star wars prequel. You have the power Petey. You smash that cube into pieces and half of them will topple over like marionettes with their fucking strings cut. You're a good boy Pete. Do it for all the New Yorkers that died on 9/11. D-do it for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>I'm gonna get those kike fucks one of these days
>all I gotta do is wait for that Plane

Jesus Christ Raimi
>>
Does anyone have the Rising Sun version of the Spiderman song?
>>
>>82417141
I laughed harder than I should have at this
>>
File: spidey2b.jpg (11KB, 485x274px) Image search: [Google]
spidey2b.jpg
11KB, 485x274px
>I WILL NOT DIE A NIGGER
What the fuck was that even supposed to mean? Are we to understand that Doc Ock thought making an artificial sun to level an entire city was some sort of black stereotype or something?
>>
File: 1492913676825.jpg (57KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
1492913676825.jpg
57KB, 302x302px
>>82421194
>He was White Peter
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me.
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]
>>
the power of auschwitz ovens... in the palm of my hands...
>>
>>82424632
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.