[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wasted good acting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nocturnalanimals.jpg (181KB, 1836x790px) Image search: [Google]
nocturnalanimals.jpg
181KB, 1836x790px
ITT: Wasted good acting
>>
michael shannon was so fucking good in this movie
>>
How was it wasted? Nocturnal Animals was kino through and through.
>>
How was it wasted?

Film was great and far better than it was given credit for.
>>
>>82414651
Jake's character in this movie was quite literally... the BIGGEST cuck and failure of a man I've ever seen. That entire scene where they get run off of the road was absolutely infuriating.
>>
>>82414804
This really frustrated me. I hate scenes like these
>>
>>82414804
What would you have done?
>>
>>82414804
The character had to be emasculated and lose his family because it mirrored his own experience but I honestly don't know what he really could have done in that situation.

How would you have handled it?
>>
>>82414889
Not pulling over in the first place after seeing their driving behavior. Bad mojo instantly.
>>
>>82414651
people forget this was a really fucking good film
>>
>>82414889
Turn around as soon as I see them fucking about on the road.

Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>82414804
that's the whole point, also it's fiction even within the frame of the film, it's an exaggeration of events designed to make a point
stupid to react this way
>>
>>82414804
That was the point. He wrote a weak character based on himself then showed by the end of the book he had the capability to change and be strong.

This film was really good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.