[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARHAMMER LIVE ACTION MOVIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1493460568601.jpg (298KB, 1551x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1493460568601.jpg
298KB, 1551x1726px
Why the FUCK hasn't this happened yet?

Whether it's Warhammer fantasy or Warhammer 40k.
>>
>>82413303
Nobody wants to see your autism bullshit, faggot.
>>
Because they would fuck it all up and you know it
>>
Don't give (((them))) any ideas, OP.
>>
>>82413303
Isn't the Warhammer universe like insanely in depth?
>>
FUCK NO.

They would ruin it and you know it
>>
That would ask a retarded budget for an autistic audience that never goes outside.
>>
>>82413303
warhammer is edgy and convoluted.
>>
File: 1460578692486.jpg (286KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460578692486.jpg
286KB, 766x1024px
>>82413303
you want PG-13 movies to establish what is canon and what is non-canon is W40K universe?
>>
>>82413357
super hero films were also autistic

Right now I would take anything that isn't capeshit, even animekino. Hollywood is entirely bankrupt, when it comes to creativity.
>>
Imagine trying to pitch the daemonculaba to a room of executives
>>
File: eGqQfmU5XyU.jpg (35KB, 580x372px) Image search: [Google]
eGqQfmU5XyU.jpg
35KB, 580x372px
>>82413303
>Eldar native mowan struggles against man-centered patriarchal Imperium
>Space Marine falls in love with her
>Tau fire-warrior joins them in their struggle and together they form a team
what next?
>>
>>82413303
I will never understand this obsession with people wanting adaptation of everything. Seriously, why does something need to get an adaptation just for existing? Especially in the age where every time something gets adapted, it ends up being fucking terrible.
>>
>>82413354
YES.

You have to buy everything.

Warhammer is awful, shitty fantasy and unironically over the top stuff in 40k. and people take it seriously!
>>
it would fail for the same reasons that shit like ghost in the shell and pretty much any anime adaption fails, they don't fucking get it
>>
>>82413303
The autistic fanbase will hate it no matter what they do.
The rest of the world will ignore it.
And probably no Chinese market release because of the warp and the magic and shit.
>>
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhm didn't they just release some shitty war hammer movie that bombed???
>>
>>82413466
They meet Han Solo
>>
>>82413354
I once made the mistake of reading the wiki after I read people talking about how good the horus heresy and shit is.
I wish to find those anons and steal their life so I can regain that time lost reading this horrible trash.
>>
>>82413461
Just tell them it's edgy shit you can sell to kids who like cannibal corpse
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.