[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other shows likek scrubs? i really liked the cynicism and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 8x1_Cox_defibrillator.png (2MB, 1934x1088px) Image search: [Google]
8x1_Cox_defibrillator.png
2MB, 1934x1088px
Any other shows likek scrubs?

i really liked the cynicism and the world view of cox .
So are there any other shows that have the same kind of world view? they dont have to bbe comedies
>>
black books maybe, the main character has a pretty negative view of people. well its a good show in any case so watch it if you havent already.
>>
File: kelso.png (224KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
kelso.png
224KB, 500x377px
Childhood is idolizing Cox, adulthood is realizing Kelso makes more sense
>>
>>82413349
nah, kelso isnt even ripped
>>
>>82413349
Adulthood is realising they balanced each other out. Cox was an idealist, who kept Kelso from becoming too cold and harsh, and Kelso had to make the tough decisions, since that was his job. Cox became Kelso after he realised how hard the job was.
>>
>>82413212
house, obviously.
you could almost call it a comedy series. most of the patient-drama is so forced and over-the-top, and most of the pacing so very predictable that its plots border on "so bad it's good".

the character of house himself meanwhile is one of the greatest in tv ever, and his (drama) arcs are genuinely fantastic.
>>
>>82413212
Scrubs is literally a snore fest filled with scenes that make you get in touch with your "feelings". Its pretentious garbage and every character is such a caricature of themselves that all the drama or nuance is thrown at the window.

>HAHA YOU CAN DANCE IF YOU WANT TOO SO RANDUMB

If you like this trivial garbage go watch community or something. Fucking redditor.
>>
>>82413526
i agree, i too watch the Dekalog on repeat, its the only none pleb show out there, and so funny too!
>>
>>82413212
NewsRadio - the first 4 seasons (before Phil Hartman's wife shot him)
>>
>>82413957
newsradio accomplished to completely flanderize all its characters within 2 seasons. At the end of season 2 everyone is basically a complete caricature of what they were in the first episode. still has some funny episodes i guess.
>>
ed
ally mcbeal
freaks and geeks
the office
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.