[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is literally everyone in this movie a completely irrational moron?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 8812478924.jpg (172KB, 1025x923px) Image search: [Google]
8812478924.jpg
172KB, 1025x923px
Why is literally everyone in this movie a completely irrational moron?
>>
>>82412743
Because the entire cast was representations of your entire genetic bloodline.
>>
>>82412743
member that part when some of them don't believe in the monsters, but our guys have a chopped off tentacle in the back room, but they don't show it as proof?

member?
>>
>>82412743
>Why is literally everyone in this movie a completely irrational moron?
because it is set in america. immersion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1asq06rh2qo&ab_channel=RedLetterMedia
They explain it pretty well.
>>
I literally wanted to lynch that dumb nigger who was like,
>Youz all conspiring against me Ima chimp out and reeeee because you ask me to look in the back of the store

Come to think of it, everyone in this movie was a short-tempered sociopath. That one redneck was also pretty infuriating when he threatened the protagonist for simply warning them to not open the garage door.
I just like to think that the government deliberately unleashed the monsters to try to weed out these idiots.
>>
>>82412771
There were trying to conserve food. Less people=less problems
>>
>>82412743

Because they were afraid.
>>
File: The_Mist-Marcia_Gay_Harden_3.jpg (33KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
The_Mist-Marcia_Gay_Harden_3.jpg
33KB, 300x449px
Childhood is thinking she's crazy
Adulthood is realizing she's right all along
>>
>lets try going in the mist some more guys
>>
>>82412940
Worked for Carol.
>>
>>82412743
Its based on a Stephen King book.
>>
>>82412743
The psychosphere was tainted and was affecting their rationality
>>
>>82412771
They try to show his black neighbor and he refuses to go back because he doesn't believe it's real and that they'll just have some fake prop to show him. Plus if they come up front screaming the kid died waving around a tentacle thing it probably just causes mass panic instantly and gets out of hand even quicker.
>>
>>82412743
Why do you post anything RLM posted.
>>
>SON, youve got brass balls

what are your favorite lines from this?
>>
>>82413050
>They try to show his black neighbor and he refuses to go back because he doesn't believe it's real and that they'll just have some fake prop to show him.
Only a complete retard would jump to the kind of paranoid conclusions that the nigger in this movie made.

>Plus if they come up front screaming the kid died waving around a tentacle thing it probably just causes mass panic instantly and gets out of hand even quicker.
They were going to find out that monsters were outside anyways.
>>
>>82412932
>find yourself surrounded by frightened people in an almost hopeless situation
>subtly alter their opinions by declaring your prophecies publicly and in range of everyone
>gain a following as one shocking event happens after another, loosely describing the details of said prophecy
>use newfound influence to execute or exile any individual deemed a "non-believer"
>become queen/king of the supermarket until the army shows up or you make everyone drink antifreeze
Goddamn it must feel good leading a cult.
>>
>>82412743
Americans.
If they wanted intelligence, they should've based it in England
>>
>>82413498
i wouldve killed myself if i had to be stuck in a market with annoying fukn accents
>>
>>82413498
>England

Forget three days. Muslims would start chopping heads off within three hours.
>>
>>82413050
>They try to show his black neighbor and he refuses to go back because he doesn't believe it's real and that they'll just have some fake prop to show him.

Maybe they should have just told him first to go to the back of the store and show him instead of saying "lol dude there's a giant tentacle monster, you got to believe us"
>>
They are americans
What did you expect
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.