[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is done with this show after that last episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: brooklyn99_s640x427.jpg (57KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
brooklyn99_s640x427.jpg
57KB, 640x427px
Who else is done with this show after that last episode
>>
>>82412327
i don't watch this. what happened senpai?
>>
Cops are dumb

LMFAO!
>>
>>82412344
Black cop arrested because he was black but let go because he's a cop.
>>
Haven't watched since first season. Honestly surprised it's still on air.
What they do to piss you off?
>>
This show has really gone downhill since the first couple seasons.
>>
even the fact that you watched one to begin with

that you now come here talking shit about how it was so bad that you're not going to watch another - what did you expect? if you shove your head into a pile of shit no one is going to be impressed when you emerge smug-faced telling everyone else it wasn't good

we know
>>
the lady cop is pretty
the jew cop is okay
the black cop is funny
>>
>>82412344
Well its just been a nice normal funny cop show for 4 seasons so far but suddenly Terry Crews' character gets stopped by a fellow cop IN HIS OWN NEIGHBORHOOD for nothing other than BEING BLACK
>>
I want to marry brown lady cops.
>>
>>82412375
which lady cop? i would fug them both.
>>
>>82412359
that's pretty funny actually
>>
>>82412402
the spic one
>>
>>82412327
who stared the show in the first place
>>
>>82412402
I would fug delinquent lady cop, tightly wound lady cop, and lady non-cop
>>
>>82412402
Isn't there only one?
The Jew woman isn't a cop.
>>
>>82412517
bro theres a total of three women in the pic
>>
>>82412359
I'll grant you there's an absurd overreaction over shooting situations, but black people are pulled over WAY more than whites, I know it because I have a black coworker and I've seen him get pulled over / questioned more times than I have ever been, and that's just times I've seen it.
>>
>>82412571
Oh yeah I forgot about the other woman cop.
My bad.
>>
>>82412502
deliquent cop is coal burner, spic is top tier qt.
>>
File: t3_699rgc.png (468KB, 857x768px) Image search: [Google]
t3_699rgc.png
468KB, 857x768px
>>82412580
well in the episode he is stopped by a cop in his own neighborhood for looking suspicious and like he didnt belong in that particular neighborhood. which is true. blacks are systematically oppressed by whites every opportunity they get and not allowed to pull themselves out of the gutter. therefor it is practically impossible for a black man to be able to afford to live in a nice white neighborhood. unless of course all the oppression stuff is a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>82412580
He's.on probation dipshit.
>>
I dropped it midway through s3 when they flanderized the characters and just started telling jokes at characterisation expense

First two seasons are good though
>>
>>82412382
Are you trying to say things like that never happen or that a comedy about police officers shouldn't address racial profiling among NYPD officers?
>>
>>82412710
both
>>
>>82412327
Some of the responses were a bit After School Special-y for my taste and it felt a bit forced, but it sort of had to finally address the issue and did so in a tame and realistic enough for a sitcom way. Plus the B-story about Jake and Amy having to explain things to Terry's kids was pretty funny.
>>
>>82412739
Oh, well they do. Low income high density populations such as NYC create crime out of a competition for resources. As a result in a time saving practice the police tend to assume people from low income high density areas are all suspicious. Since it has been proven that most of these area's are predominately minority, mostly black. The police then tend to use blackness as a signify-er of poverty crime since most of the citizens of the low income high population density areas are both black and committing crime. The idea is touched upon in the episode where in his defense the profiling cop says "Well come on, 9/10 times someones causing trouble they look like you."

Even the most hardcore of racists will readily admit that the police target black men more because statistically they are the ones committing the most crime
>>
>>82412382
I am honestly unsure what side of the trigger fence you are on right now.
>>
>>82413028
>because statistically they are the ones committing the most crime
Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. If cops went into the suburbs looking for people with illegal drugs in their possession I guarantee the statistics wouldn't look so lopsided.
>>
>>82412652
>saluting the fuhrer while being blinded by his glory

That's actually pretty fucking funny
>>
>>82412774
I agree. It's a little preachy and not what I wanted in my goody sit com about cops.
>>
>>82413227
you're probably right. that doesn't change the publicly perceived narrative though. As long as poor people commit the most street-crime and most poor people are black people/police will keep assuming that most black people are criminals.
>>
>>82412327
I was done after the first
>>
>>82412327

it wasn't just the meme "issue" theme, this whole episode felt weird and forced
>>
>>82412327
I dropped it in the episodes when Holt literally said "Come on man, it's 2016" to a homophobic white male.
>>
>>82413341
Yeah, definitely a weak and unnecessary episode. Though I see it as more as a preemptive strike "we get it guys" kind of thing so the SJW tumblr crowd doesn't get on their asses about showing cops in a positive light. Its pandering bullshit but I get why they would just get it out of the way to avoid that nonsense.
>>
>>82412327
Who else doesn't know why anyone would watch this show?
>>
>>82413444
is that the same one where they make the "Ace Ventura is transphobic" joke?
>>
>>82412327
I was done somewhere in season 2. It got old for me then, all the jokes are the same.
>>
>>82412467
There's two.
>>
>>82413833
there's two of everything i said, anon
>>
The episode went light. If it was real like Terry would of went to jail anyway. It's like that kid that was arrested for stealing. Even thought he had a receipt.
>>
>a very special episode
>>
>>82412580
Niggers are 10x more likely to do something illegal so it's only natural the police pulls them over more often.
>>
>>82412580

I've been pulled over more times in the last 2 years driving a beat to fuck buick. Probably because most people who drive a beat to fuck buick are druggies, drug dealers or some other criminal who the police are statistically more likely to not waste their time by pulling them over. Why can't black people just accept this rather than chimping the fuck out. 'Wah wah wah i lose 5-10 minutes of my life 4-5 times a year.'

Maybe work to fix the cause and not the symptom.
>>
>>82412580
Black people commit more crime, so why wouldn't they get pulled over more.

Do you ignore patterns and shit?
>>
File: BROOKLYN-actors.png (561KB, 566x602px) Image search: [Google]
BROOKLYN-actors.png
561KB, 566x602px
>>82412327
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>82414220
what's website is that?
>>
>>82414236
EthniCelebs.com
>>
File: zacksolo.jpg (90KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
zacksolo.jpg
90KB, 322x400px
>>82414262
>EthniCelebs.com
thanks

http://ethnicelebs.com/zack-snyder
>>
>>82414437
snyder's family are christian-scientists
>>
>>82412327
>not watching for fuckin hot Melissa Fumero
>>
>>82412580
black people act differently aka they give tude or drive aggressively which causes this.
>>
I'm surprised you persisted with it for so long. I can't fucking *stand* Andy Samberg.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.