[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell! Do they basically just force feed you steroids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 464536465.jpg (157KB, 634x925px) Image search: [Google]
464536465.jpg
157KB, 634x925px
What the hell! Do they basically just force feed you steroids as soon as you enter Hollywood now?
>>
0/10
>>
>thinking that's an impressive physique

Any average joe can achieve that with a barebones routine at home, champ.
>>
>>82411746
What the fuck are you talking about? He looks like he curls once a week
>>
When you can afford the best food, trainers, dietitians, gyms, your work depends on you looking decent on screen, and you have all the leisure time to workout as much as you like/need, its weird to see an out of shape actor, unless their 'thing' is being fat.
>>
>>82411775
>>82411776
>>82411785

He's 51.
>>
>this is a steroid body to amerifats
>>
Bruh thats middle aged dad with 5 kids tier body type shit.

Nothing about that screams roids.
>>
File: 3453463.jpg (92KB, 822x494px) Image search: [Google]
3453463.jpg
92KB, 822x494px
bringing this back
>>
>>82411806

And he's taken care of himself throughout his life.
>>
>>82411852
As as slim hunk it disgusts me to see fat people and know that they are the same species as me. They are abominations. If I see a fat person on the bus or the train then I will ask them to leave. I don't want the smell of their sweat and fecal matter drifting around and ruining my expensive deodorant.
>>
Yeah too bad you can't workout your hair
>>
>>82411919
That's the steroids you fat manlet. It's always been either body or bangs
>>
>>82411746
How DYEL are you to think that this requires sterois?
>>
>>82411806
He has low bodyfat for 51. But that's about it. I imagine most guys would look better than that if they could slim down a little.
>>
>>82411936
>you fat manlet
Stop projecting nigger
>>
Most Hollywood actors trying to stay on top of their game are on TRT. Even on moderate levels you will see some muscle growth.
>>
>>82411746
>not remembering dodgeball
He resembles a man who is not sloven in an age typified by sedentary lifestyles and hedonistic gluttony.
>>82412319
TRT supplements an exogenous amount of testosterone approximately equal to what a normal male would produce endogenously. It is not the same as recreational steroid abuse.
>>
>roiding for this
no, he just looks like hes doing some mild lifting and keeping his bodyfat down. those chicken legs tho.
>>
He's had the same body since Meet the Parents you overreaching fat idiots.

He's always been lean

Don't you remember Tropic Thunder and Dodgeball?

Stop your shitposting now.
>>
>>82411746
Stiller has been jacked since Zoolander.
>>
>>82411746
You're the Owen Wilson poster from yesterday.
>>
>>82411892
Why is your deodorant so expensive you smelly fuck?.
>>
>>82411746
No. He's always been muscular.

He's just getting old.
>>
>>82411746
shorts down to your ankles is such a sexy look, not completely unaesthetic at all
>>
>>82412454
Stiller has been jacked since Heavyweights.
>>
>>82412421
>chicken legs
Those are some pretty muscular legs tho
>>
>>82412319
>most hollywood actors
Anyone above average wage and 50 years of age is getting TRT now. It's that common and normal these days. Any doctor will give it to you perfectly legal.
>>
>>82412509
Because I like to smell like success and I heard that it's Brendan Fraser's fave scent
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.