[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

even the normies hate it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

what went so horribly, horribly wrong?
>>
Marvel is not the same anymore
>>
>>82411622
They realized it should never have been a movie, s o they downsized it to a tv show. They didn't go far enough, as Inhumans simply should not be made.
>>
>>82411622
>marvel memes
>>
CW is what went wrong.
Fuck that network, they should not be the main handlers of DC comic book TV shows, they're so fucking bad.
>>
when i was a kid i got a couple of old marvel comics from an op shop and the inhumans one was the coolest and i was so keen on this movie

they all look like shit fuck this gay earth
>>
So the nigger is not a real character or a blackwashed one right? Everytime...
>>
its fucking ABC not CW
>>
Does anyone actually like the inhumans?
>>
>inhumans are like mutants, except they were bioengineered by an alien civilization thousands of years ago

Haha comics are so retarded
>>
>>82411787
That's the joke
>>
>>82411622
>(no offense lol)
>>
>>82411787
ABC CBS CW they're the same
>>
>>82412144
They used to be a civilization that split off from humanity and lived on the moon, a monarchy that wanted nothing to do with earth. Because they can't use X-men in the movies about five years ago they completely changed the premise into shittier X-men.
>>
>>82411622
>what went so horribly, horribly wrong?
Christina Hendricks isn't playing Medusa.
>>
>>82411622
>the cw
do people who like movies strictly consume shit?
>>
>>82411622
>mainstream TV instead of Netflix like every other Marvel show

They fucked up.
>>
>>82411622
>Inhuman
>Has a black guy, an asian guy, a hispanic and a ginger
What did they mean by this
>>
>>82411622
>4 white cavepeople and a black

you call this a DIVERSE CAST??
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.