[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: meg tom leftovers.png (276KB, 642x428px) Image search: [Google]
meg tom leftovers.png
276KB, 642x428px
was it rape?
>>
Ever open a key with a door?
>>
you can't rape a male unless you sodomize him
>>
>>82410000
liv tyler literally wrapped her pusy lips around his cock until she satisfied herself, that sounds like a rape to me
>>
>>82410354
it's not
if the male is hard that means she wants it
and if he's not hard you can't fuck him
so basically you can't rape him
>>
>>82410383
yes but on the other hand if a woman cums while she's being raped, it's clearly she wanted it. if she didn't want it, she'd never cum.
>>
>>82410431
that's also true I mean rape is the most common female fantasy and if it wasn't for rape humanity would've gone extinct long ago
the thing is that in the old times they believed that if you got pregnant that mean you had an orgasm so if a women got pregnant due to a rape that meant that she wasn't raped, that's bullshit of course
>>
>>82410481
>if it wasn't for rape humanity would've gone extinct long ago
that's a very fucked up thing to say
>>
>>82410702
more like if there was less rape all asians wouldnt look the same
>>
>>82410702
Who cares, it's true with almost every mammal except pandas and look how many of them are
Pregnancies are dangerous and painful
so it's no wonder that if it was for females alone all animals would've been extinct long ago
Look at the west, never in the history of humanity did women have so many rights and what do they do?
They don't have kids even with all the financial help and medicine advancements while women in africa without hot water have 8 kids
why?
Cause there are no condoms, they don't have rights and can be raped
And that's why by 2100 africans will be half the world population while europeans will be reduced to a 4% of the world's population when they were 25% in the 1850's
>>
>>82409913
would it count as a rape if she had sodomized him with a dildo?
>>
>>82410702

Rape is inseparable from the genetic history of humanity. In prehistory and a lot of the ancient world if you wanted the pussy you had to take it.
>>
>>82411139
of course
the ass doesn't have natural lube
sodomy is always rape
>>
>>82411194
yes but it's not like humanity would extinct without rape because alphas were filling up those pussies on the reg. women literally had 10+ children by the age of 30.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.